blog Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2025

..Knee deep in water

 


fire and water

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze

Isaiah 42  

These days I feel like I am in the middle of a smoky leaf pile as it is just starting to be a full on fire and my legs are in water 2 feet deep and rising..


!


                                                                        

                                                            Jelly Roll and Celine Dion

                                                                                       A vibrant and dynamic scene where a fiery,Orange flame rises from a central point 

fire and water 

  


8 comments:

  1. That speech by Jelly Roll was so moving, Susan! Yes, I do believe that God has sent us a revival in our time and we should all jump at the chance to do our part. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray daily for a world revival. I also pray for leaders who are statesmen/stateswomen instead of politicians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for peace and understanding.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and moving. I loved this. I'm so grateful for Jesus in my life and it's wonderful to see people take that step to be closer to Him. Celebrates can be a good influence for a better world if they choose.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!