This a re-post of 2010. I liked it, and juggled some words about to post it again in 2017. Now, here in 2019, I post it again.
It wasn't Christmas for any of us, we acknowledged it then and now. Now, each year since 2016 we gather in one home or another and talk about times with Mom and Dad, and the joy they brought to Christmas.
This year, 2019 my husband and I will dance up a storm around the tree with our teenage granddaughters, laughing about all the other dances of the past. WE will stop our dancing after a few minutes while they carry away the night.
YouTube: Flash Mob, 2010
Merry Christmas!
this is a favorite song and a major ear worm, will be humming it for days. I love the look on the childrens faces. Mother was our major fun at Christmas and after she died, it has been a very scared get together of all our family. of course we all lived in one city then
ReplyDeleteOur family is all over the place. Switzerland, Illinois are the big ones for us. Takes so much money and time.
DeleteI loved those flash mobs we used to see before the pandemic, Susan. One of my favorite songs, too. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI wish there were more flash mobs these days.
DeleteThe holidays can hit different as we lose family members.
ReplyDeleteSo true. I lost a brother in 1997, a dear father in law in 1998, and then 1999 another brother. Holidays are always hard in that sense.
DeleteOh, I did enjoy that video ... thank you.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
It was such a fun event.
DeleteIt's hard to have Christmas after losing someone so special. I'm glad you get to spend it with your grandchildren now.
ReplyDeletegr-kids are the best. they are so precious.
DeleteThat would have been a lovey surprise.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be surprised by a flash mob.
DeleteMerry Christmas. Save one dance for me.
ReplyDeleteI miss the dancing with our kids around the tree.
Delete