One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
So tired, so tired of disaster, lying, destruction, evil, and every other bad thing there is. So what to do?
For me? Videos of children being incredible, works every time.
I like videos like that.
They always make me feel better.
I turn to nature rather than videos - but aren't we lucky that we can find these distractions, as so many cannot.
Unfortunately, migraines lock up my brain, sun starts it. But oh, how I love to look at your site.
We all have our joys. We need them.
Joys change the way we look at things.
I think we'll be hearing more from this little lady!
The Kabs Family follows that family, all of whom are talented. Worth that lifting of the spirit.
Children can bring such joy.
They remind us that God is the creator. He really nailed the cute baby affect on people.
;-)
That is how I feel, too.
This is The Kabs Family and it is consistently funny.
Thank you :)She sings so well :)
She is so cute! That made my day!
When she told her daddy "Don't sing" and the look in his eyes, is just crazy funny. You can't make this stuff up.
What a character.
Needed that after a day like this... well, that, my Misty Bug, and the M10....
Some days are horrible, sounds like you had one. Keep well, keep writing.
A few moments of pure joy, something the entire world needs right now. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
Pure joy + a little girl singing? Just shut down the messy world, and let here sing.
This comment has been removed by the author.
What wonderful videos, she is very cute.
she would be a handful. All that talent?!
We all need cheering up right now.God bless, Susan.
Seeing such spirit and sweetness cheers me up.
Maliya is adorable. I love the way she emotes when she sings. Thanks for the happy way to start my day
Isn't she amazing. The eyes! When she looks at her daddy, I melt and laugh.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
I like videos like that.
ReplyDeleteThey always make me feel better.
DeleteI turn to nature rather than videos - but aren't we lucky that we can find these distractions, as so many cannot.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, migraines lock up my brain, sun starts it. But oh, how I love to look at your site.
DeleteWe all have our joys. We need them.
ReplyDeleteJoys change the way we look at things.
DeleteI think we'll be hearing more from this little lady!
ReplyDeleteThe Kabs Family follows that family, all of whom are talented. Worth that lifting of the spirit.
DeleteChildren can bring such joy.
ReplyDeleteThey remind us that God is the creator. He really nailed the cute baby affect on people.
Delete;-)
ReplyDeleteThat is how I feel, too.
DeleteThis is The Kabs Family and it is consistently funny.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteShe sings so well :)
She is so cute! That made my day!
ReplyDeleteWhen she told her daddy "Don't sing" and the look in his eyes, is just crazy funny. You can't make this stuff up.
DeleteWhat a character.
ReplyDeleteNeeded that after a day like this... well, that, my Misty Bug, and the M10....
ReplyDeleteSome days are horrible, sounds like you had one. Keep well, keep writing.
DeleteA few moments of pure joy, something the entire world needs right now. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletePure joy + a little girl singing? Just shut down the messy world, and let here sing.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWhat wonderful videos, she is very cute.
ReplyDeleteshe would be a handful. All that talent?!
DeleteWe all need cheering up right now.
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Susan.
Seeing such spirit and sweetness cheers me up.
DeleteMaliya is adorable. I love the way she emotes when she sings. Thanks for the happy way to start my day
ReplyDeleteIsn't she amazing. The eyes! When she looks at her daddy, I melt and laugh.
Delete