blog Followers

Monday, March 21, 2022

Let the Little Children Come


Teach your children.

The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Romans 8:16 | NIV


I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:4

Children's children are the crown of old men;
and the glory of children are their fathers.
Proverbs 17:6 | KJV





15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post today. Thank you so much, Susan.

    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fortunately we are all God's children! (Hopefully we don't all act like kids though!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been given salvation, not of our own accord, but by Jesus Christ.

      Delete
  3. Amen- sending this to my son...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our children need to see and hear these verses.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed this post.
    Thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. My hope is he grows up to live it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the hope. A chapter in Jeremiah says something like "Raise up a son in the way he should go, and he will not depart from it." There probably be some dark things, but he will return?

      Delete
  6. A wonderful message. The boy is pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the visit a BUNCH. Sorry we are late.
    Sherry & jack in the sun in Florida

    I'm late Sherry was here yesterday! ;-O

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!