blog Followers

Monday, March 14, 2022

Shrriming hedges

 

 


This little guy is a hoot.  I have posted him before, but today I needed something more. Happy St. Patrick's Day!


24 comments:

  1. I am glad for the closed caption, This is a little thinker... LOL Thanks for the smiles...
    Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. He is so creative. I love how Mom/Mum catches it all.

      Delete
  3. Dear Susan, yes, a hoot!!!! What a fine laddie he is. Thanks so much for sharing the video with us. Laughter is truly the best medicine for all that ails us. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check this out later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A smart little man, very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you happen to know some little guys like this?

      Delete
  6. Hi Susan - absolutely brilliant ... gosh it'd be difficult to keep up with him!! Loved it - thank you - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must be an entertaining student to have in the classroom.

      Delete
  7. I could use a busy little man to strim hedges, wash windows, and other chores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Sadly, we no longer have a yard to trim. Our plants are in pots on the balcony of our flat. On another note, isn't St. Patrick's Day the 17th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thursday is the Big day. But, St. Patrick's day could be celebrated any day.

      Delete
  9. And a Happy St Pat's to you! I've got my corned beef brisket with all the trimmings ready for the crockpot tomorrow (Wed). Yeah, it's a day early, but I know there will be leftovers so we'll have those on the official day. And as you said above, the spirit and tradition is workable on any day.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he kissed the blarney stone more than once! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!