blog Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Miranda, Oh, Miranda


    

 Miranda

                                                10 short clips of Miranda

Not many know of this BritBox treasure, one of those British shows that can't be described. It is simply to be enjoyed.

Let me just say this. I am addicted to Great British Baking Show. It is hard to admit that, but there you go. So finding Miranda is a great transition.

 Here is an incomplete synopsis:  

 Miranda is played by Miranda Hart, a 6 ft. 1 in. comedian and actress. She is socially awkward, prat fall expert. She lives in her own flat over a business co-owned by her old school chum, Stevie (who is maybe 5 ft. 1 in). Stevie is business and Miranda uses that set-up. No love life is a big issue.

Here is another video. (I know. Is this all that the Cat posted today?? Really?)


 That is all I got.  Except this is the male love leading man: Tom Ellis.

 

  Gary (Ellis) as Gary the chef

And then there is Lucifer, a successful show. Tom Ellis, makes a transition from a gentle Gary, a chef starting his own restaurant where Miranda and Gary have chemistry. And then he appears in Lucifer**, same actor, but with a different persona.

                          
                               
           Tom Ellis is a versatile actor, multi-talented. He is also family man with 3 children. Being with his children far outweighs what Ellis' Lucifer. I think the program was picked up by Netflix.
 
Miranda          
 
**This is a synopsis of the show, Lucifer   . If you want to know more, click on the name to the left. This is recommended.
         

13 comments:

  1. We worry about you at times... ;-) Always fun at your house, maybe educational at the edges!
    Love from down here.
    Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a show I have even heard of. We do love the Great British Baking Show though. The other British classic we love is The Repair Shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Repair Shop? Will check it out. We love things like this.

      Delete
  3. Love love Miranda! She's a real favourite in our house. I also loved her book about her and her dog Peggy, who has sadly died now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a book about her? Will check it out. Miranda is crazy fun.
    Good to see your name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That show might be about my speed. I have, however, seen all of Lucifer. Yes, it's on Netflix now. Although, skip the 6th season. I mean, it ended well, but so many of the episodes were kind of pointless. They should have ended it after five seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my daughter said the same. We had stopped at #5.

      Delete
  6. Many people really enjoyed Miranda Hart in Miranda, but it wasn't a series we watched ... having said that we do not watch a lot of TV !

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had totally forgotten that Tom Ellis was in Miranda, which I loved. I also loved Lucifer and watched the whole series twice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a talented man. So glad he is having a successful career.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!