![]() |
| sheet music "Jesus is King" |
The first musical instrument was the voice. In these vocals below, voices rule. Each are performing songs I really enjoy: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons (and sung by Pentatonix), You Raise Me Up performed by BYU Vocal Point, and Amazing Grace performed by Peter Hollens. Each is about 4 minutes.
Radioactive performed by Pentatonix, (Imagine Dragons)
BYU Vocal Point, You Raise Me Up,
Peter Hollens Acappella Amazing Grace
Singing and songs fill the spirit with a deep emotion. I need music like this. We all need music that lifts our spirits.

Pentatonix are so talented, I have several of their albums.
ReplyDeleteThe first song I heard them perform was "Mary, did you know?"
DeleteYes that was a good cover!
DeleteI wish the world would fill with this music. This has got to be what the heavenly choir sounds like.
ReplyDeleteThat choir will never sing out of tune.
DeleteAll good. The last one was my favorite!!
ReplyDeletePeter Hollens is awesome.
DeleteGood videos!
ReplyDeleteAcapella never ceases amaze.
DeleteWhat a great start to my weekend ... thanks!
ReplyDeleteAcapella is alway a great start.
DeleteFamiliar with Imagine Dragons.
ReplyDeleteThis is why I am glad I play in a Christian band. I never have to question the lyrics.
Imagine Dragons is a talented, off-kilter group. This song hit me because of their sense of hopelessness, when I know they just need to reach out. The next two songs lift hopefulness up.
DeleteYou should join in with Music Mondays :)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to consider that.
DeleteSince losing my hearing and getting the Cochlear acapella is my choice. Enjoyed the visit.....
ReplyDeleteLove from Indiana (methinks)
Sherry, jack & JJ (back on the road)
Indiana is just next door to Illinois, so give a holler. Glad to hear you are both doing well on your trip.
DeleteRock and Roll lifts my spirits nicely.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy Credence Clearwater Revival--put it on and sing at the top of my lungs.
DeleteAny video that features Lindsey Stirling is a video I automatically love. Yes, we need uplifting in the worst way. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThe first Pentatonix performance I heard was "Mary, did you know?" Caught me right away.
DeleteNice. I like Lindsey stirling, I think she's really talented, and that a capella Amazing grace is, well... amazing.
ReplyDeleteLindsey Stirling is a talented violinist.
DeleteI never heard of Pentatonix but I like their singing and playing on Radioactive. Good tune!
ReplyDeletePentatonix is a super talented group.
DeleteMusic speaks when we can't find the words.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely.
DeleteWonderful. Thanx Susan.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Love to see your name!
DeleteI love Imagine Dragons.
ReplyDeleteThey are unusual in so many ways.
DeleteBeautiful singing! You're right. We all need music like this, especially now.
ReplyDelete