One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
These are wonderful. I especially like the peeing section one. Ha!
I wonder what person would confess to peeing in the pool.
That's absolutely correct, my earrings DO still fit (*~*)
They are the only accessory that makes me happy.
And the world is filled with very slow learners.Some beauties there - and my earrings fit pretty well. So far.
I bought some new ones. the old fit just fine, but boring.
I like the humour. Hopefully, reality will change in the upcoming year.
Humour is necessary, allll the time.
These are funny, sad and true.
Who knows how long this will last?
I love these even though it's sad that they are so true.
I know.
good ones!
I know, right!
Those are good - I really like the Road Runner one.
I always wondered why Wily never learned.
Hahahahaha, good ones!
Makes for a happy day, doesn't it.
All so accurate!
All can nod and say, Yup.
The toilet paper thing was just weird.
It was crazy when flats of T/P were wheeled out by one person.
Those are great! The swimming pool was a good example of what I've been saying for a few months.
Once, I saw a poop log floating in the pool. every swimmer was taken out of there, and I wonder what the pool people did about that.
Very cool and funny!
Great collection, isn't it !
Yesterday a bookstore tweeted that someone bought a 2021 calendar, and they just wanted the person to know they appreciated their optimism.
Awesome!
The planner! I've never seen so many blank pages on my calendar! Ah well. All of these are just terrific!
I have gotten behind marking off the days.
And it's all on a poster.
I wonder if this is available for purchase.
Love that poster - good to share everywhere I think
I've seen most of them at one time or another. They all need to be put into every time capsule started this year.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
These are wonderful. I especially like the peeing section one. Ha!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what person would confess to peeing in the pool.
DeleteThat's absolutely correct, my earrings DO still fit (*~*)
ReplyDeleteThey are the only accessory that makes me happy.
DeleteAnd the world is filled with very slow learners.
ReplyDeleteSome beauties there - and my earrings fit pretty well. So far.
I bought some new ones. the old fit just fine, but boring.
DeleteI like the humour. Hopefully, reality will change in the upcoming year.
ReplyDeleteHumour is necessary, allll the time.
DeleteThese are funny, sad and true.
ReplyDeleteWho knows how long this will last?
DeleteI love these even though it's sad that they are so true.
ReplyDeleteI know.
Deletegood ones!
ReplyDeleteI know, right!
DeleteThose are good - I really like the Road Runner one.
ReplyDeleteI always wondered why Wily never learned.
DeleteHahahahaha, good ones!
ReplyDeleteMakes for a happy day, doesn't it.
DeleteAll so accurate!
ReplyDeleteAll can nod and say, Yup.
DeleteThe toilet paper thing was just weird.
ReplyDeleteIt was crazy when flats of T/P were wheeled out by one person.
DeleteThose are great! The swimming pool was a good example of what I've been saying for a few months.
ReplyDeleteOnce, I saw a poop log floating in the pool. every swimmer was taken out of there, and I wonder what the pool people did about that.
DeleteVery cool and funny!
ReplyDeleteGreat collection, isn't it !
DeleteYesterday a bookstore tweeted that someone bought a 2021 calendar, and they just wanted the person to know they appreciated their optimism.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
DeleteThe planner! I've never seen so many blank pages on my calendar! Ah well. All of these are just terrific!
ReplyDeleteI have gotten behind marking off the days.
DeleteAnd it's all on a poster.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if this is available for purchase.
DeleteLove that poster - good to share everywhere I think
ReplyDeleteI've seen most of them at one time or another. They all need to be put into every time capsule started this year.
ReplyDelete