blog Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Missing photos from And the Rolls Keep Coming In.

Since yesterday's photos really didn't transfer, here maybe will be replacements:









These are the missing photos. Dang. How I hate messing with the computer when my head won't cooperate. Fill in the blanks.

27 comments:

  1. That's a lot of paper. After we had a shortage here a few months ago, the supermarket got in double length and triple length rolls in packs of eight (double) or packs of six (triple length) so that's what I bought. Along with minimising my usage, each roll is lasting me quite a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Charmin has never had a blowout like that, but I DO buy the Ultra Strong version, not Ultra Soft. Not sure I would want to use a "foreign" brand of TP on my ample rumpus...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ultra Strong is the best choice, however these rolls are well produced. I could try some chemical stuff. My husband has a chemistry degree.

      Delete
  3. I am sorry to hear that your head is still giving you grief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With treatments, life is much more normal. Some days, well, that's another thing.

      Delete
    2. It is what it is, has always been. But, I appreciate your kindness.

      Delete
  4. Okay, we in the coach are trying to put this together. hahahahaha
    We enjoyed the time together, at your home....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bog roll and tissues are always useful and appreciated - its when they're not there, dang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did it feel to do all that testing? You must have been in a scientific mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that way sometimes. What will be next?

      Delete
  7. That's quite the comparison. At least now you know what to buy when you have the choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charmin Strong is superior to Charmin Soft. Have to tell the bear family about this new discovery.

      Delete
  8. So, you were testing all of these? Wow -- I don't think you'll be running out, even if you have to go to your least fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been interesting, but the real test will be in the coming months.

      Delete
  9. To err is human, but to really foul things up requires technology.

    Thanks for working so hard to get the pictures up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My question is, how do you attach the TP to the holder if there is no hole? Just asking. Loved the comparisons, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. We have discussed this, and will use a scientific solution.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!