YouTube, about 5 minutes long
Such powerful words and voices point in the direction all need to follow.
Song by Charles Billingsley. Singers (From left) Jack Wilkins, me, Alley Faulk singing with the Twin Lakes church choir and orchestra on Good Friday 2012. Beautiful service, and a powerful song. Epic french horns too.
Powerful indeed! Blessed Sunday to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteAnd to you, as well.
DeleteBeautiful and so very timely. Prayers for mercy.
ReplyDeleteWe are in desperate need of God's love and mercy.
DeleteBeautiful, and always relevant!
ReplyDeleteTalented young men and choir perform here.
DeleteThis is the time I really miss real hearing vs the mechanical sounds (but still thankful I can hear). BUT it is easy to miss something like 'profound' music.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Love from a chilly Florida
Sherry & jack
I understand.
DeleteIt is 84 degrees here in Murrieta, CA, with a Santa Ana wind. I wish we could join you there.
When I saw your post, for a brief moment I thought that perhaps the composition was an Orthodox Christian one. Our service is filled with the prayer "Lord have mercy". Still, it is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt is a lovely version.
DeleteThat was very worshipful, thank you.
ReplyDeleteThis is especially timely and so well done, too.
ReplyDeleteVery nice videos.
ReplyDeleteHopefully we will see an end to the crises by mid year and you will get to Ireland.