blog Followers

Monday, November 10, 2025

Keanu Reeves: not just a pretty face

 

Keanu Reeves found a depth of beliefs that changed who he is and what he can do. He speaks openly about his choices.

We enjoy his movies  (I watched "47 Ronin" yesterday, for the X + 1 times.) Keanu has produced a memorable volume of movies. Keanu Reeves lives to a high moral standard as evidenced in how he interacts  with any and all people.  He also is generous in sharing to those around him. He gives when many celebrities buy and spend for themselves.                                             

 If you haven't watched many of Reeves' movies, there are so many quality movies done by him.  Check them out, they are exciting adventures and truly entertaining. True---there is violence. Keanu's characters are good people who make a difference, defend those who need help, and mainly the characters are intelligent who can fight like nobody's business.

  

6 comments:


  1. I am a fan of his movies, but do not believe Jesus came and talked to him. I do see what he is talking about, i believe that this has been happening. I have never believed anyone who gives predictions of what is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware -

    Specific posts have circulated online with titles like "I Saw Jesus and He Showed Me What's Attacking Seniors Right Now – Keanu Reeves" or "The Night Jesus Came to Warn Me". These are AI fabricated to attract views and likely lead users to scam websites or pages. He’s one of the celebrities most often targeted by AI-generated content, with tens of thousands of fake videos.

    Notice the way he is talking and the choppiness in the video - the content is AI.

    God bless and Happy Thanksgiving.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at the you- tube channel Life Reloaded in the “about” part it admits the channel is not officially affiliated with Keanu Reeves. They use a synthesized voice - not Keanu Reeves voice.

      I’m sorry but I have a nose for scams and I knew instantly just by the way the voice was. AI is dangerous and I can’t imagine how much damage it will do in the future in the political arena.

      Oh Jesus, come quickly!

      Delete
  3. I'm sure he's a generous and wonderful person, but I have to wonder about the video. There are so many scams these days, and AI can be used in heinous ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not discrediting any revelation or visitation that Keanu Reeves may have had because God speaks to us in ways that can seem unbelievable to others. I'm also wary of predictions when Jesus Himself said that even He didn't know the day nor the hour; only the Father in heaven did. Still, it's such a blessing to have someone who is not afraid to stand for Christian values. Blessings, Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!