I practice the first graphic every morning, some mornings I am not OLD! LOL So too the last one. I got a smile out of them all. Love sent from Florida, we are back home, where ever home is. LOL Sherry & jack PS IT is nice to be able to read again.
after my thirties i realized i got on road that leads to old age it is hard to face reality in beginning but once you are in you start to enjoy your new status with positive approach or humor oh yes :)))
"Brain: Stay awake and remember every stupid decision... Me:Okay." I identify closely with this one even though I raised a fine family, worked hard and still enjoy life. Is it just a vestigial brain stimulant that kept our prehistoric ancestors alert for predators or what?
I wanted to laugh about the 'braless', but then I remembered that many doctors make the connection between wearing a bra and breast cancer.
ReplyDeleteI did not know that. Will have to read about a connection.
DeleteHa ha, these are all great!
ReplyDeleteI was impressed with them.
DeleteFrom an old woman: hahahahahahahahahaha. A good laugh is a good way to start the day.
ReplyDeleteAlways!
DeleteI seem to be growing old with no sense at all more and more everyday. Love them all
ReplyDeleteI still hang onto a thread of common sense.
DeleteThe one about forty and twenty - I feel it!
ReplyDeleteI know.
DeleteSadly true - even if 40 is well and truly in the rear view mirror.
ReplyDeleteAnd I checked. Wearing a bra does not cause cancer.
If a bra did cause cancer, there would be an epidemic of its own!
DeleteI practice the first graphic every morning, some mornings I am not OLD! LOL So too the last one.
ReplyDeleteI got a smile out of them all. Love sent from Florida, we are back home, where ever home is. LOL
Sherry & jack
PS IT is nice to be able to read again.
It is always good to see your name.
DeleteHumans will never stop thinking about aging. But thinking about it in funny way is always a good way to do it.
ReplyDeleteBeing able to laugh at yourself is the key.
DeleteHeeheehee! My current life status is too young for Life Alert and too old for Snapchat -- that's one i saw the other day that i thought fit perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThat is well said.
DeleteIt's better to grow old than NOT grow old!
ReplyDeleteBetter to be above the sod than in it. Irish quote.
Deletei loved this sharing dear Susan :)))
ReplyDeleteafter my thirties i realized i got on road that leads to old age
it is hard to face reality in beginning but once you are in you start to enjoy your new status with positive approach or humor oh yes :)))
It is the way to go.
DeleteI relate way to well to many of those.
ReplyDeleteAll too well for me.
Delete"Brain: Stay awake and remember every stupid decision... Me:Okay." I identify closely with this one even though I raised a fine family, worked hard and still enjoy life. Is it just a vestigial brain stimulant that kept our prehistoric ancestors alert for predators or what?
ReplyDeleteI don't know why. Unwanted decisions always gnaw into my brain and keeps me hopping around my past.
DeleteThe way to put on your underwear is to lie on your back in bed with both feet apart up in the air.
ReplyDeleteTry it.
God bless.
Thanks for the laughs, some of them are so true. When I'm getting dressed, I lean against the wall. :)
ReplyDeleteI got a few chuckles out these!
ReplyDelete