Don't tell the big guy but I think the little guy might be a better driver haha. You won't ever have to teach him how to drive by the time he's of an age to get a license he'll know how. This is absolutely precious and I could not stop smiling all the way through. They deserve an award for this movie and kudos to the photographer who did all the video work it's an absolutely beautiful video even when we don't know the people in it it is fun to watch. I love the house I love the three dogs and I loved it baby tractor and the little boy driving it
What a special time for Dad and son. They were obviously having a great time. Driving through the piles of leaves would be something I would like to do.
Hey I loved how dad and son trekked around the garden in their greens machines. That was so cool, time for some star trek now I guess after all that chasing around, heck even the three dogs joined in, lol
Heeheehee! They probably had a great time making that.
ReplyDeleteDaddy and Son! May they have many John Deere races.
DeleteThat looks like so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteI would do it.
DeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteThe look on little guy's face is precious.
DeleteNow the yard is real mess!
ReplyDeleteYou know it. Those leaves had a date with destiny.
DeleteDon't tell the big guy but I think the little guy might be a better driver haha. You won't ever have to teach him how to drive by the time he's of an age to get a license he'll know how. This is absolutely precious and I could not stop smiling all the way through. They deserve an award for this movie and kudos to the photographer who did all the video work it's an absolutely beautiful video even when we don't know the people in it it is fun to watch. I love the house I love the three dogs and I loved it baby tractor and the little boy driving it
ReplyDeleteYou have some farming genes, I'd say!
DeleteWhat a special time for Dad and son. They were obviously having a great time. Driving through the piles of leaves would be something I would like to do.
ReplyDeleteLeaves! Can't you just hear them laughing?
DeleteHey I loved how dad and son trekked around the garden in their greens machines. That was so cool, time for some star trek now I guess after all that chasing around, heck even the three dogs joined in, lol
ReplyDeleteWhat would Data have done with a John Deere tractor? He would trick it out, for sure.
DeleteI really LOVED this. It was great to see father and son doing family things, especially that tiny John Deere. Very clever.
ReplyDeletethese boys were living large, wrapped in their love.
DeleteAnd no dogs were run over in the making of this film! Delightful!
ReplyDeleteI think there were 3 or so dogs running around there.
DeleteThose little vehicles are so fun.
ReplyDeleteCrazy technology!
DeleteThanks! I needed that!
ReplyDeleteThey were having so much fun.
DeleteThat little chap is a very good driver. What fun.
ReplyDelete