blog Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A Cat's Attention Span

 


16 comments:

  1. Love the engrossed look. And given the nature of our current cat, perhaps the kitten is looking for behavioural pointers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if the cat really *got* what was happening on screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not, but with the b/w, screams, etc. he didn't need to understand it all. Such a cute kitty.

      Delete
  3. I laughed when I saw it on FB, but still doesn't beat the (sadly unrecorded) time when Misty tried to find a way OVER the tv to get at the fox roaming the Charlotte racetrack...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TV and Pets are developing a symbiotic relationship.

      Delete
  4. I watched it without sound, so I imagine when the cat jumped out of view it was because of the scream.
    My Lola shows no interest at all in the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That movie should have a rating for Mature Kitty Audiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny.

    Along with Bambi, Psycho was the most disturbing movie I have ever seen. I would never let my Daisy, who is a TV junkie, watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was HILARIOUS. I leave my tv on all the time for the boys, but they aren't all that interested in watching, just listening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heeheehee! A friend of mine once had a cat that demanded to watch a Star Wars movie every day. Just Star Wars movies, and it had to be after her morning walk on the leash, but before lunch and nap. After nap was another walk, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!