There are some bloggers are amazing at finding and then posting some crazy, funny, sometimes a little raunchy memes. But ALWAYS funny and unique. (William Kendall at Speak of the Devil has talent for these). Well, I am not that creative. Quarantine opens the floodgates of creative memes. That is all there is to it.
In searching for memes that reflected my peculiar and tilted character, I was sucked into the Google World of Memes. This is a third hour and I am taking a break. Everyone needs wine now and then, but mostly now.
Hahhahahaha!
ReplyDeleteGlad it tickled you.
DeleteThe Terminator one is very funny.
ReplyDeleteThese should relevant for me for awhile. I live on Long Island New York and it looks like we will be in quarantine for awhile longer.
New York sure has been the bull's eye at this time. Will the bull's eye move to another spot is not certain.
DeleteA lot of great humour has certainly become part of this pandemic. I think it helps us all to deal with it.
ReplyDeleteHumor is often the only way to handle stuff like this.
DeleteOn a planet where everyone is in need of a haircut and we are all banging off the walls with cabin fever your funnies hit the spot.
ReplyDeleteThere you go, we need something to stir up our laughter.
DeleteYes, there is an embarrassment of riches on the internet right now! Love it! My fave of the memes you posted is "match the lids," LOL!
ReplyDeleteThe lid one is my favorite. Open the cabinet doors and there is an avalanche.
DeleteI'm with Debra, it's the LIDS!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you noted the pronunciation. It has BUGGED me. Plus sometimes it makes sense, then flip a coin and it doesn't. Things change too much too fast in this speed of light generation.
Good read. Thanks for the smiles.
Sherry & jack
Like you, the pronunciation has eluded me.
DeleteI'm happy enough looking at these when others find them, but I'm not going searching for them myself. I have too many books that need reading.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see bloggers' new books, I have to suppress my desire and credit card.
DeleteHumour (often black) has been my life jacket for many years. It has not yet let me down (far).
ReplyDeleteDark humour is mine as well. the past few days I have been in that zone.
DeleteThose are great. I enjoy memes when I come across them (but I'm rather afraid to go looking for them).
ReplyDeleteI type in words of stuff I enjoy and get directed to those memes.
DeleteSo many funny ones.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff.
DeleteThe one about the trunk is great! Yeah, there are a lot of them out there right now.
ReplyDeleteAlways good to find something to give us some giggles.
DeleteThose are some fun ones indeed.
ReplyDeleteSome people out there are darn creative.
DeleteGood ones Susan. I laughed out loud at the last one! I need to rent a child to help me with the lids! :-)
ReplyDeleteSame here. And another one to clean out the cupboards.
DeleteA funny and well-picked assortment. Nothing insulting, which is about all I ever see.
ReplyDeleteJust some good laughing is what I need.
DeleteThose were funny and we need that. Could relate the most to the new names for days.
ReplyDeleteWe all need some things to seriously giggle about.
DeleteThat one about the handwashing sure hits close to home. I've got to check out Google World of Memes!
ReplyDeleteHave taken off wedding rings, because the constant washing and hand sanitizer have made my hands raw.
DeleteI can't even pick the one I like best, because I like them all!
ReplyDeleteI know, right!
DeleteMemes are fun but I couldn't do hours of them.
ReplyDeleteOh, that was an exaggeration. It just fit the tone of the post.
DeleteI actually enjoyed these, even though I'm so far behind visiting everyone.
ReplyDeleteI find the same. It's difficult to get back into old routines.
DeleteNow those are fully :)
ReplyDeleteI had a hard time choosing these few.
DeleteDebra is Queen of the memes too! Thanks for the laughs today, I needed them!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Memes are a relatively new form of relating info and getting giggles. I enjoy seeing what bloggers can do with them.
DeleteHeeheehee!
ReplyDeleteSomething you never thought you would hear yourself say, "Where's my mask? I gotta go to the bank!"
There have been some good ones here. You've gotta laugh or you'd go crazy!
ReplyDeleteSusan these are really good ones! Hahahaha I love Rebel Wilson's so much it gave me a good laugh hahaha Happy New Week!
ReplyDelete