Life has been simplified worldwide. What was our outdoor and friendly life in malls, beaches, and other social places, now is defined by what brings joy and happiness to our simplified, ongoing lives.
"It is the simple things in life that you treasure." Such is the truth shown below.
Find joy. Be amazed. Take time you have. Share your gifts with others. Keep it simple. It is worth it.
It's always the simple things. We just forget this from time to time.
ReplyDeleteGoing for the simpler and leaving the complicated behind is hard for most, especially me.
DeleteGalaxy Quest! Awesome pick. Yes, it is the simple things.
ReplyDeleteYes!! Not everyone would see that connection! Tony Shalhoub was excellent in that!
DeleteYes, it is always the simple things …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
If only we all could accept that, life would be simpler.
DeleteAnd simplify starts with letting go of what you don't control...
ReplyDeletethat is hard for most to do. Letting go...
DeleteThe simple things are the way, especially these days
ReplyDeleteOh the simple things of life will see us through.
DeleteI echo all of the above sentiments.
ReplyDeleteGlad it brightens your day.
DeleteThat's right -- still lots of things to bring joy and to be grateful for.
ReplyDeleteAll many of things we can do to lighten our lives.
DeleteA Simply beautiful entry, love it and the idea involved. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteSweet.
Sherry & jack
You know that I was thinking about you in the community car show. In case bloggers don't know about you, they should stop by.
DeleteThe simple things are HUGE in my life, and I hope they always will be.
ReplyDeleteI think they will.
DeleteI am indeed enjoying the simpler things in life. I suppose that I am lucky as I am not trapped with any unpleasant people.
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine being stuck with a bunch of people that do not share your values?
DeleteI love the sound of a baby’s laughter and joy. My daughter sends me a picture every morning of my new granddaughter. In the past couple of weeks, she is smiling. Seeing her lifts my spirits and this simple joy means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteSame here. My daughter and I connect on FaceTime, watching my grandsons grow up, talk to me. When I see a video of babies/toddlers doing something cute, I melt in grandma gel.
DeleteOne of those simple things I had to follow up on as it touched me so. The homeless piano playing ex marine's life greatly changed. He was given a job in a piano bar, cleaned up, reunited with his son and got a recording contract. That I am enjoying.
ReplyDeleteGod has a way of opening opportunities.
DeleteExcellent, as i keep trying to tell one of my kids who is isolating a bit too much.
ReplyDeleteIt is too easy to withdraw.
DeleteI feel deeply for those who have faced great medical and financial challenges in these months. One day I might be one of them. But I would be remiss not to acknowledge, as you do, that there have been some positive things for me personally. A slowing down and appreciation and gratitude, appreciating simple things, whether it is kindnesses or just a gorgeous day. your words are so true.
ReplyDeleteThe time ahead of us is unknown. What happens next? Time will tell.
Delete