| Wikipedia |
Samuel stared through the bars of the playpen as he groaned at just another incarceration. What had he done? Just the usual stuff, but this time?
First, he had coughed up a ball of green-yellow phlegm, and spit it on a really old carpet beyond the bars, one that had been in great-grandma's house. Heh, heh, heh. Then, Samuel had been charged with screaming loudly, marking graffiti on public walls in a diaper medium, and randomly destroying stuff. Good times.
But last one? It was epic. With just a plastic knife, Samuel had repeatedly stabbed the arm of the couch, tossing foam and stuffing wherever they fell. It did not end well.
It was a reach for him, Samuel realized. "Keep it simple" he reminded himself. Next time.
It was a reach for him, Samuel realized. "Keep it simple" he reminded himself. Next time.
Samuel then realized that his diaper was beyond damp, and had begun dripping. With strong lungs only a two year-old toddler possesses, Samuel cried and sobbed. Mommy, mommy! Sometimes being one who is not-yet-potty-trained is a blessing.
A lot is forgiven when a diaper is full.
This a post from 2014, using words from Wednesday Words. As always, great fun was had by all.
A lot is forgiven when a diaper is full.
This a post from 2014, using words from Wednesday Words. As always, great fun was had by all.
NASTY!!!! But a great imagination. Not memories from your 4th year I hope. I know you can't remember all the stuff you did before potty training@! (BIG SMILE)
ReplyDeleteYOur imagination always gets me, that is beyond the xxxxxx I lost the word. OUCH~! Mama is going to put me in the old guy's jail.
From NC
Sherry & jack
Surely Sherry will forgive you.
Delete;-)
DeleteI miss your chronicles of Samuel - though I am grateful not to have a Samuel in my life.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Chronicles of Samuel should reappear? I don't know.
DeleteHey, nobody forgives MY full diapers!
ReplyDeleteI won't ask.
DeleteAh, the destruction of a toddler...
ReplyDeleteOh the things they can do.
DeleteThat was a crafty way to escape from the pen, but not a method that can be used by all recidivists.
ReplyDeleteNo, that would not work.
DeleteSamuel likes to amuse himself doesn't he?
ReplyDeleteHe is a very bright boy.
DeleteSamuel is going to be an interesting child as he grows older, I do hope he doesn't continue destroying furniture though.
ReplyDeleteWith Samuel life is never boring.
DeleteYou certainly have a way with words. Descriptive, imaginative words. I can visualize this scenario, even though I've never changed a diaper in my life (nor do I ever intend to, either). I have enough poop in my life with two cats.
ReplyDeleteCats produce lots of poop for sure. Glad the images appear in your brain.
DeleteThe things I never had to deal with...
ReplyDeleteOh, what you missed! Diapers are a challenge at first.
DeleteMy older brother was born in January and I was born in December, 10 months apart. Lots of diapers.
Some of them accomplish plenty as small as they are.
ReplyDeleteI have seen their creativity close and upfront.
DeletePotty training was a long time ago for my kid. I was sure glad when it was over though.
ReplyDeleteMy memories of my 3 kids and potty training is kinda sketchy, for me and for them. Thankfully.
DeleteI can remember those days. Diapers just plain stink. :)
ReplyDeleteA good word to describe them.
DeleteI can see that being Stewie on Family Guy...
ReplyDeleteOh, Stewie. Brilliant comparison.
Delete