blog Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2024

...then they do Monster Mash....

 

 
One knows that Halloween is at its end when all Halloween stuff has left Lowe's, and Christmas stuff is in its place.

So, as a last homage to Halloween, this is given to you:


To you and Halloween monsters knocking at your door, Happy Hallowed 'eve.

29 comments:

  1. Funny how the little owl was swaying with the music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Boris Karloff probably never knew he could be remembered by this.

      Delete
  3. This is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time, Susan. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. I love to see it every Halloween.

      Delete
  4. That is way too cute! And that baby owl kept such good time with the toy, too. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite songs and the baby owl was dancing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, they did a nice duet and "dance."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute !
    happy Halloween Eve dear Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan - great fun ... thank you - I'll remember that for the rest of the day and possibly further ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see your name!! I will think of it throughout the coming months.

      Delete
  9. I had no idea that owls are so musical. Spooky Halloween to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so cute ... I'm smiling :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is unusual enough that people are surprised.

      Delete
  11. Happy Halloween Susan! We celebrate here but no kiddos come knocking on our door since we live in the country. We have to go to our son's neighborhood for that fun! I LOVED this video! So darn cute and funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up in the country, and trick or treating was not an option. We went to a costume contest at the local school gym.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!