blog Followers

Sunday, November 26, 2023

The Lion and the Lamb

 

lion-of-judah
This is another re-post, from 2020. Must obey the hand, wrist. 






 
We live near The Safari Park, located in San Pasqual Valley, in San Diego County.  Animals from the Savannah in Africa live in a uniquely designed area that accommodates the needs of the animals.  

They all live in well hidden borders.

With the exception of lions and tigers, of course…they live in natural enclosures and unbreakable plexiglass.  Scare the daylights out of me.

Here is a collection of lion words:

Lion’s share
Lion’s mane
Lionized
Lion heart
Into the Lion’s mouth
Lion’s den
Lion and the lamb
Cowardly lion
Lion of Judah
Lion in winter
Sea lion
Mountain lion

Lion's Roar
 
The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe

Christ, the Lion of Judah
 
 
The Wild Animal/Safari Park near Escondido,CA has created an international compound for preservation of endangered species. Two of my then-teenage children worked at the Park during summer. It was an awesome place to learn.

My wrist is having some trouble.  I am putting too much strain on the joint. Pray for me.


21 comments:

  1. Praying for your wrist!
    And that last one is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read "The Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis?

      Delete
  2. I said a prayer for your wrist, and I know this must be getting really old by now, not being able to use your hand and the temptation to do so is really tempting. I am happy to hear they are not in cages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear a wrist brace throughout the day, off and on. That is the jail.

      Delete
  3. Saying a prayer for you and your wrist.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks. seeing o/t for therapy on Wed. and get some news about my status.

      Delete
  4. Sorry about your wrist. I hope it heals up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that wrist! Prayers for healing and getting back to normal for you! (and I ain't lion...sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a park I would like to see. Take it easy with that wrist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps you are overdoing. Take things more slowly and feel better soon. The lions will take care of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the Lion and Lion's share. Good entry sounds like a great place to visit. Amazing what natural artists can do to make the atmosphere seem REAL.

    Love from here, praying for the wrist...
    Sherry and jack smiling and ready to head south to /florida.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!