blog Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Trees have the right of way.

 Trees are patient.  Trees go and grow wherever there is food, water, and light. Trees do not care what year, decade, century or millennia it is. 
 

The rainbow eucalyptus trees are exotic, grow in warm climates. They are real!

-Rainbow Eucaliptus-the unique multi-hued bark is the most distinctive feature of the tree. Patches of outer bark are shed annually at differant times, showing a bright Green inner bark. This then darkens and matures to give Blue, Purple, Orange and then maroon tones.




Trees are amazing. Did you know that roots can put on bark and become trunk like but that trunks can't become roots and withstand moisture? Amazing.
 
v

 ..

 Trees have right-of-way. Do not stand in one place for too long.  Just saying.

 

                                             pinterest

 The Methuselah tree in California is pushing the limits of longevity.

 The Methuselah Tree is considered to be the oldest tree on the planet a 5,000 year old bristlecone tree. Methuselah Tree, oldest tree

We plan to see National Parks over the next years. Trees are amazing.

Trees are impossible to describe accurately. Amazing, works as well as anything.

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful entry. We have seen lots of trees, BUT never the RAinbow Tree! WOW. Trees are amazing creations, we sould stand in awe of them. We liked this: Trees are impossible to describe accurately..... That is so true. THANKS again for the additional education... Love from Florida... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be amazing to stand in that forest?

      Delete
  2. These trees are all fabulous but those rainbow eucalyptus? WOW! (Thanks for coming by, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was false, painted or something.

      Delete
  3. A beautiful post. This tree hugger thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from one tree hugger to another, you are most welcome.

      Delete
  4. Once upon a time, there were two trees that grew up in the woods about three feet apart. Somewhere I have a picture of the trees, one having leaned on the other at some point and that one had grown around it. The one was alive, the other dead, still held up by the living one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some amazing trees! The Methuselah tree is older than Methuselah himself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second picture looks like the tree is climbing up the hill. I love it and will save it to make a bookmark. Trees are one of my favourite things, right up there with the ocean, rivers and giant rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trees. Can't say that I'm a tree hugger, but I come to defense of my neighborhood trees whenever they are threatened by our association. I just don't get these people who want to be cutting down trees because they make a mess. Without trees we'd be in a mess for sure.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trees are so precious, i hate when one dies or gets diseased and has to come down.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!