Listen and let them sweep you away. Being swept away is a good thing.
How was this done? Check out this site: cut and paste If you are a geeky computer guy who will understand what is being said, absolutely go there. Even if you aren't geeky, you will be amazed by the process. So, there you go.
Not for me.
ReplyDeleteThe songs which sing loudest/clearest to me are those of nature.
That said, I am in awe at techno wizards.
You have the most amazing bird song possible.
DeleteBeautifully done!
ReplyDeleteSuch talented young people.
DeleteJust knowing the amount of work that goes into a project like this messes with my head. From a guy who wrote soft ware in COBOL 59 yrs ago, this could drive me bonkers. LOL
ReplyDeleteTechnology is on a roller coaster of increasingly amazing programs!
DeleteWhen I asked John about COBOL and he said it is a language to program computers with. Man, you were at the beginning of a big flood. Way to go, Jack!
Reminds me a bit of the cello lady: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYf595EJAc4
ReplyDeleteJust went there. What a kick! That was awesome. Knight Rider theme song on cello, played by the same woman who was playing all parts, and then pieced together. Whew, I'm exhausted just watching it! Thanks!
DeleteThat is interesting but not sure how I feel.
ReplyDeleteMemories can be painful, stirring up ones you don't want. that is how I feel about my youngest brother, Bill, who died when he was 44. That was 10 years ago, but it feels like it was last week.
DeleteAll those beautiful voices together! What a lovely video. You have made my day sparkle. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteChildren singing at any time does that to me.
DeleteVery lovely. I enjoyed that.
ReplyDeleteHaving something like that choir appear now is a comfort.
DeleteBeautiful and bittersweet. I totally 'get' this.
ReplyDeleteSuch talent, such precious children.
DeleteIt is not my kind of music, but I can certainly appreciate all the time and effort put into putting this project together. This guy must have the patience of Job.
ReplyDeleteTech genius stuff is way beyond me.
DeleteBeautiful song, and yes, it amazes me how they do this, even though i helped Sweetie record his voice and participate in one.
ReplyDeleteThey sang with such focus.
DeleteThat's really neat.
ReplyDeleteIt is unique and wonderful.
Delete