Dear Susan, I listened; laughter heartily, read the comments, read your responses and still don't know if this is a comedy skit or really happened. Whichever, it surely does bring forth the feistiness of those of us who are aging and just have accepted the Revolutionary War motto: "Don't Tread on Me!" Peace.
My mum never physically attacked a guy, but she never held back when it came to criticism. She would lay into anyone anywhere she thought wasn't behaving as they should. People would be quite stunned by her forthright opinions.
Don't mess with little old ladies.
ReplyDeleteYes, we have unbelievable skills.
DeleteAnd when he says he gotta go, I do wonder whether he came close to peeing himself laughing.
ReplyDeleteYay for little old ladies.
It would be a difficult story for road rager to explain to his co-workers.
DeleteThanks for the smiles this AM. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLife is good when the 'good guys (gals) win!'
Love from here
Sherry & jack
I wonder what the guy did after being beaten by a Bible.
DeleteLOL. never underestimate old women. :)
ReplyDeleteThey can be feisty.
DeleteToo funny. I don't believe this really happened, but it's a funny story all the same.
ReplyDeleteI know, it was too good to be true. But apparently it is. I'd be so sad otherwise.
DeleteI hope they got his insurance info.
ReplyDeleteI am betting he ran home and cried.
DeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteI've read it many times and laugh each time.
DeleteI remember this from a while back. Still funny :)
ReplyDeleteIt never grows old.
DeleteDear Susan, I listened; laughter heartily, read the comments, read your responses and still don't know if this is a comedy skit or really happened. Whichever, it surely does bring forth the feistiness of those of us who are aging and just have accepted the Revolutionary War motto: "Don't Tread on Me!" Peace.
ReplyDeleteI actually checked to see if this was true. And, by golly, this is a true moment in history.
DeleteDear Susan, Wow! Peace.
DeleteMakes you wonder !!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Susan.
Never underestimate four old women on their way to a Bible study.
DeleteLittle bitty Mother Goose...raised her Bible above her head...I'm dying. 🤣Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteI know, right. I have listened to this more times that I care to admit.
DeleteMy mum never physically attacked a guy, but she never held back when it came to criticism. She would lay into anyone anywhere she thought wasn't behaving as they should. People would be quite stunned by her forthright opinions.
ReplyDeleteGood for your mum!
Deletei enjoyed this so much dear Susan
ReplyDeletemy grandma was known for her short temper for men ,my mom was not different but lesser than her mom
i fear from my own version hidden within lol
Just stay away from that situation. I would love to take the ladies out for coffee.
DeleteI'm surprised that guy talking didn't have a heart attack.
ReplyDeleteHe is lucky to have gotten away from the ladies. Didn't think about a heart attack.
DeleteThat is too funny. Snorting.
ReplyDeleteEven though I have watched this many times, I also still snort.
DeleteI loved it but it can't be real. No cops? Just let him go? Nah
ReplyDeleteOh, it is real. I asked the same question as did others and found out that it is totally real.
DeleteHahahahahaha! Oh! I love it!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete