I always try the System Restore, to a date before the problem started. Even though my computer engineer son tells me not to. I am shocked when it works.
i find such battle so scary because i cannot fight it at all ,i will have to wait for my eldest son to help me if (God forbid) such thing happen wishing you a great victory dear Susan and i am sure you gonna win this one either :)
I fought that same battle for years. I never won, so broke down and bought a new computer that has been a real winner. Hope your battles are less severe than mine used to be.
The computer 'don't got a chance!' You will win. But I am sure sorry to hear this. My old computer is back under the bed, I will give it one more chance in a few weeks. Love ya, good luck Sherry & jack
Oh do I feel your pain. I just came off of a 4 day nightmare with my computer. Do you have Windows 7? That was my problem. Windows installed a long download AFTER they washed their hands of us and it messed mine up. Finding a restore point helped mine and I am back in business. Hope your struggles end soon.
Good luck. I am all too familiar with those battles.
ReplyDeleteSome days I just have to shut it down and walk away.
ReplyDeleteBeen the same here lately. Hang tough!
ReplyDeleteThose problems are the worst, slay the dragon!
ReplyDeleteI know you pain. i just had my new one set up over the weekend. The old one was like me, slow, temperamental and often a PIA.
ReplyDeleteI bought an iMac several years ago and it has issues from time to time, but for the most part, I’m happy with it.
ReplyDeleteHope yours comes around soon.
Sorry you are fighting it. Don't let it win!
ReplyDeleteMy sympathies. We've all been there. Hope it is solved sooner than later.
ReplyDeleteOh no- good luck!!! Hope you're back up and running soon. :)
ReplyDeleteOne more, checking it.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your computer troubles. Computers can be maddening. I hope that you get them sorted out as soon as possible
ReplyDeleteI hate those battles. I'm terrible at them and rarely win.
ReplyDeleteWhat type of battle? Can you enlist the help of a small child? They seem to be born with the knowledge we all struggle with.
ReplyDeleteI always try the System Restore, to a date before the problem started. Even though my computer engineer son tells me not to. I am shocked when it works.
ReplyDeletei find such battle so scary because i cannot fight it at all ,i will have to wait for my eldest son to help me if (God forbid) such thing happen
ReplyDeletewishing you a great victory dear Susan and i am sure you gonna win this one either :)
I fought that same battle for years. I never won, so broke down and bought a new computer that has been a real winner. Hope your battles are less severe than mine used to be.
ReplyDeleteGood luck ... it popped up for me - take care - and relax!! Cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteOh no, what a pain. I hope you get it fixed soon. I know all too well about things going wrong at the moment!
ReplyDeleteI always hate that. Though my recent computer has been quite reliable.
ReplyDeleteMy computer might be clever at techie things; but it is no match to me at kick-boxing.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
The computer 'don't got a chance!' You will win. But I am sure sorry to hear this. My old computer is back under the bed, I will give it one more chance in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, good luck
Sherry & jack
Oh do I feel your pain. I just came off of a 4 day nightmare with my computer. Do you have Windows 7? That was my problem. Windows installed a long download AFTER they washed their hands of us and it messed mine up. Finding a restore point helped mine and I am back in business. Hope your struggles end soon.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Susan. I hate computer issues. Hang in there if you can, if not, open a bottle. :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck
ReplyDeleteHopefully you give it a good smackdown and win.
ReplyDeleteTo err is human, but to really foul things up requires technology.
ReplyDelete"We are stuck with technology when what we really want is stuff that works." Douglas Adams
I'm so sorry. Mimi's response is best. (When my computer started acting up, I went and replaced it. Not the best solution, I admit.)
ReplyDeleteMy laptop too had become rebellious and too slow to respond. Then I did a system restore. And it's like new.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should try that.
Good luck!