Eager to try new recipes? Really? Try this one!
This is a simple recipe: 2 pkgs ramen noodles, powdered sugar, raw eggs, ramen water, couple slices of bologna, mayo, and ramen powder from ramen bag...
Really that is all there is. Just follow directions from the video. It is not difficult. You can do it. Can you eat it? Do you want to taste it?
How about this, especially for people who can possibly tolerate such?
.boredpanda.com/horrible-food-photography/
Fried Brains (yes, it is sheep or cow brains)
Or maybe:
Yes, this is made from real animal testicles.

Recipes from around the world are unique to the area and culture. The ones shown here are unique to many people. The ingredients are usually the parts of an animal, ones that would probably/might never appear on a menu. Offal and assorted organs were commonly used.
Always check health standards of the country of origin. They are different from country to country. Be careful. Get your shots.
Try one or more of these maybe? Bring back a full report? We want to see what you come up with?
When we travel I love going into markets in different countries to see what foods they sell, and how/if they are packaged. Even in our own country we have found some very different grocery stores: Chinese, Japanese, and Mexican foods, for example.
ReplyDeleteOur markets have some of those now. Dragon fruit? Good stuff,
DeleteI've made some odd ramen combos...but... not bologna
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI used to love ramen, but the MSG in it is bad for migraines. Bologna cannot save it.
DeleteIs that legal? Bologna and ramen? Never ate hog testicles but they are referred to as mountain oysters in Missouri where the farmers do eat them. I will pass onhe rest..... EXCEPT pork brains, been a long time but mama scrambled brains and eggs for breakfast,mmmmm good.
ReplyDeleteLove from flooded Florida
Mountain oysters! that's the word I cannot dredge from my brain. I don't know that Mom did anything with brains, maybe.
DeleteThe first one sounds like it was created by AI. I'm way too picky an eater. I wouldn't trust myself to try any of those.
ReplyDeleteThese are pretty much live productions.
DeleteNope, makes me glad I'm vegetarian for health reasons.
ReplyDeleteI can see that. At this point in my life, I enjoy odd things that call back to my childhood.
DeleteThere's not a single recipe here that I would try.
ReplyDeletethe testicle recipe was the worst to make.
DeleteNot tempted to try these.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteAt this stage of my life, I will stick to Midwest treats that are normal. A Jello Salad would be great.
Deletenope, not my style.. good old southern cooking is me,, I did once taste gator tail but had trouble swallowing it, was offered choc covered ants and grasshoppers, did not eat. of course I do love HOT DOGS and my uncle visited a hotdog factory and never ate another one. ha ha
ReplyDeleteI ate rattlesnake in Phoenix, AZ and it was overcooked. My son is an entomologist (bug person) and we have enjoyed the bugs he gave us. the meal worms were good, fried in butter and garlic.
DeletePass on all of those...
ReplyDeleteone has to draw the line somewhere.
DeleteI'll pass, Susan. I'm just not that adventurous when it comes to foods. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI will as well. In decades past, I would have. I had a spirit of adventure.
DeleteEeew. I am not a fussy eater until it comes to meat. There is no way I could try these.
ReplyDeleteThese foods make any other food taste good
DeleteBon appetit.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I would have a hard time getting past the first time.
DeleteHilarious 😅🙃☹️
ReplyDeleteIf it weren't true, it would be easier to swallow.
ReplyDelete