Danny
had flown headfirst into a relationship with Kerry, lovely lovely
Kerry. Then he quickly discovered Kerry was superb at creating an
intricate windmill of lies.
These were so preposterous, linked together with a weaver's skill. Each lie was more elaborate than previous ones. Only Kerry could make her deception an art form.
Yes, Danny wanted to shiver, freeze to escape Kerry's windmill.
WedWords were first created years ago by Delores. She
did great battles with her computer and then took time to heal. The challenge has passed to Elephant's child and River.
This is a repost from 2021. Our farm had the remains of a windmill. It must have been ancient.
It is a wonderful meme.
ReplyDeleteDelores was brilliant to come up with the Wednesday Words.
DeleteMy grandpa used the windmill to pump water to the horse trough in the corral. I can remember my uncles fighting windy conditions to tie down the blades so it wouldn't spin wildly and break.
ReplyDeleteOur decrepit windmill was weaving in the wing before it fell.
DeleteYou did great using this word in a story and connecting it with the photo!!
ReplyDeleteWindmill was unique.
DeleteDoes anyone remember that song "The Windmills of My Mind?" That's what your story reminded me of here, Susan. Hope your hand is healing more and more each day!
ReplyDeleteGood song. Hand is doing better, thanks.
DeleteThat's a sad story. I hope Danny leaves and finds someone better.
ReplyDeleteHopefully he does.
DeleteI have a small decorative windmill in my garden, a bit taller than I am, but it no longer spins, it used to squeak and a neighbour complained so I glued the wheel in place.
ReplyDeleteWe have a garden spinning something, it wore itself out.
Deletemy son ended up married to a pathological liar, which in turn ruined his, hers and their childrens life... by the time he ended it 4 lives were ruined by one liar.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. She will pay for this sometime in her days.
DeleteI have never ever lied in my life - except now.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Same here, unless I am being asked about my weight.
DeleteI'm sure I knew Kerry....... Wasn't she my daughter in law? Just thinking...
ReplyDeleteGood story weaver you are....
superb again :)
ReplyDeleteour closer village has two water mills instead of windmill
hugs and best wishes