blog Followers

Friday, May 31, 2024

Talent Abounds!

So much talent in this world! These are worth sharing them with you:




Simon Powell was amazed.

                                                This pianist performs at cafe, mid mall, airports
Famous violinist joins in.


The gift of gab



This was amazing.  Such a gift.

                                                                Tim Conway with Carol Burnett

From football players + Dirty Dancing? Jonathon and Charlotte on AGT! Talented musicians at food court in airport! Little girl and the pub?  Air steward and the required safety before flight!  Tim Conway! Wow. He was so good, too good to describe.

18 comments:

  1. the world is full of amazingly talented people, and most of them are unknown.. I cried for Jonathan and listened to it twice and the piano/violin is beyond amazing. talk about getting my spirits lifted. OMG they are so gifted. thanks for making my day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pianist and violinist are awesome. The pianist has put out some amazing videos, from performances all over Europe.

      Delete
  2. Loved these! So many of us have talents that no one will ever appreciate.
    Have a great weekend, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Those teenage singers' performance of My Prayer brought me to tears.
    Now I'm wondering how many takes Eli Manning and the rest had to do with a straight face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered how Manning could hoist that player up. That guy is huge.

      Delete
  4. So much amazing stuff on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are some real talented people out there.

      Delete
  5. All are fun to watch. My favorite is Tim Conway. I watch this one on YouTube a lpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim Conway was brilliant. He was so spontaneous that the cast never were sure what he would create next.

      Delete
  6. Many thanks for sharing these.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed something funny, to laugh at. So there it is.

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, I loved these. The Tim Conway skit is so hilarious! I loved how Dick VanDyke never says a thing and the end is so darn funny! So much talent and I had to smile as Simon had made up his mind when he saw that young man that it wasn't going to be good. I love to see someone succeed that you wouldn't think had any talent. I agreed with Simon however, the young lady with him didn't have the same ability but I think she was just there to support her friend. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte was the support person, for sure. Simon said (when the two walked on stage) "Just when I thought it couldn't be worse".

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. God gave you great talents. You may not sing, but you speak and write.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing. That first one is particularly a classic:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing. There is also a similar on a highschool talent show. Two football players repeated this to the studens who loved it like crazy.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!