blog Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Life and its bumps

 


 

This is an Xray of my right hand.  The damage on the wrist is pretty big.  Arthritis and such.  Surgery is on Sept. 7.  

Sooo, I am posting posts from the vault.  They will be clever and engaging, one hopes.  PLEASE oh PLEASE read and comment on them.  I won't be writing for two weeks or so, and need to hear from people whose writings I follow. Keep  me sane!

32 comments:

  1. I hope the surgery goes well. Really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am eager to get it over. Surgery is 2 1/2 hours long!

      Delete
  2. The image didn't show up. Hurry up and fix it so I can consult with your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping that the photo comes through this time. Dr. Patel can explain anything to you.

      Delete
    2. I still can't open the picture. I'm sure it's something on my end not being able to open a class="BiCYpc". I tried just opening the picture with the HTML code and that didn't work either. I'm too curious about this not working. Can you send the picture to my email?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. God is the Great Physician. I'll be fine no matter which way it all goes.

      Delete
  4. I doubt if my writings will keep you sane, but do your best. Hoping the surgery goes well, trusting that it will, prayer helps and I will join in.
    Love from this side on the first coast;

    Sherry & jack, looking forward to reading AL your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The first coast got pretty wet. You all okay?

      Delete
  5. I don't see the image of the xray. I hope the surgery results are what you want, and this comment is my contribution to you keeping sane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the 2nd shot can be seen! Thanks for the sanity!

      Delete
  6. I see the image but have no idea what I am seeing, I have never seen a hand/wrist x-ray before. I hope the surgery goes well and recovery is speedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumble of bones below the fingers is the wrist. the bottom row are rubbing on the arm bones. They will be removed.

      Delete
  7. can't see it for me either, tryed a different device. odd some can and some cannot. prayers for the surgery. You will have a hard time with the computer i am thinking. Hope everything goes well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My computer and I battle frequently. I hope the photo can appear soon for you.

      Delete
  8. Hi, Susan! I left a comment yesterday, but I guess it didn't work. :( Know I'm keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the prayers, God heals and provides.

      Delete
  9. Good luck on your surgery. And remember being sane is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working thru the surgery and all that follows is hard. Depression is an enemy.

      Delete
  10. Lifting prayers -- both for your physician and you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lord, I ask that you make the surgery successful and the healing swift. Be the doctor for her mind and her morale.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prayers for a quick recovery! The image didn't show up but having worked in surgery for over 45yrs I think I have the image in my head! Plus I broke my left wrist and right elbow 2yrs ago and I know how this goes. Take it easy and get back soon! You'll do great, I just can feel it! Hugs from Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. left wrist and right elbow. I can almost picture that fall. Sorry the photo did not appear. Where in Ohio?

      Delete
  13. I pray every time I drive my motorbike I don't end up with broken hands and worse. You know what? It works! So the almighty is listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray every time I stand up. "Please don't let me fall, Lord". And it works! Knowing that God has His Hand around me, well, that makes a lifetime of joy.

      Delete
  14. I'm praying for a good outcome and quick healing. I'm also catching up on reading, sometimes weekends put my behind.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking of you and hoping the surgery goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!