blog Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Read Any Good Books Lately?

 It begins so early, when a boy and girl meet.  Their eyes connect, hormones rise to the top, and tuh-duh!  It all goes from there.

Grandson Benjamin and unknown floozy


But, must it start so early?  When both are still in diapers/nappies?  When running without falling is an accomplishment?  When words are understood by the parents, but few other people?

I guess it does.

Re-post from 2015. Little boy is our grandson, all of 3 years old. 

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No, they don't. He is now 10 years old and we are blessed to enjoy him (and his little 5 yr. brother).

      Delete
  2. At that age meeting anyone new is exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be love. It could be hate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to call that "A good Ice Breaker!" Such a cute shot though. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know what 3 yr. olds talk about when they first meet.

      Delete
    2. ;-) yep that would be interesting!

      Delete
  5. It's a good way to learn what it means to make friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a rare few couples it really does start that early. Best friends for life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has he bought her some sweets?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to share a sweet experience that involves love between two little first graders. (Love, not hormones.) Years ago I was a long term temporary substitute for a first grade class whose regular teacher had to be out for the rest of the year. Well, a little boy and little girl were just enamored of each other! They couldn't take their eyes off each other and held hands walking to the bus or walking to lunch. Their faces were just radiant when they looked at each other (you could almost see a Disney-cartoon of their hearts going thump-thump-thump). I have always wondered what happened in their futures. I even thought it could be a reincarnation thing (I believe in reincarnation), with them simply being happy to have met up again. It was truly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet! Where are they now?

      Delete
    2. I have no idea. I've always wondered: Did they grow up and marry each other? Did one of the families move and they lost touch? It will always be a mystery.

      Delete
  9. I'll hazard a guess and say I doubt it was all that serious then... how about now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the floozy is about 10 and getting hormonal.

      Delete
  10. I look back when I met Jack and I feel like I was just a baby then! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We met in college, got married in 1972. We were just kids, altho we didn't know it.

      Delete
  11. Himself was 2 and I was 3 when his parents bought the house next door to my parents' house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think if it is the love it will grow deeper with age and will prove on of the most trustworthy love experience because i have observed that true friends belong to mostly this age when we are so little and hardly understand such things
    a sweet post !

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!