One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
We weren't going to fly anywhere this summer, but if this guy....
Good stuff
It is. This guy is a hoot.
This never gets old. It always cracks me up. And yeah, we need more employees like him.
I find myself going back to watch it again and again.
Sadly the video doesn't play for me...
Can't watch this now, but I was once on a plane where the safety talk was hilarious. It's nice to have fun with it.
I'm mad at him because he will not play for me. Don't know why.
Won't play for me either :(
Sue, Liz, Inger, and River: I'm sorry the video didn't come up for you. I put up a better YouTube. Please let me know if it is back?
By "I can't watch this now," I meant I was at school in class, and I couldn't watch any video. It looked like it was working fine then.
It worked and I'm so glad it did. It was truly PRICELESS! Thanks for trying again.
He is such a talented performer! I wonder if he will ever know we have enjoyed him.
Got video but our sig lite.jack ;-)
Dang.
Hopefully, readers could view the amazing airline steward.
I'd be worried about sitting next to that woman with a cough more than the plane crashing nowadays!
Yes, I wondered about it.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
Good stuff
ReplyDeleteIt is. This guy is a hoot.
DeleteThis never gets old. It always cracks me up. And yeah, we need more employees like him.
ReplyDeleteI find myself going back to watch it again and again.
DeleteSadly the video doesn't play for me...
ReplyDeleteCan't watch this now, but I was once on a plane where the safety talk was hilarious. It's nice to have fun with it.
ReplyDeleteI'm mad at him because he will not play for me. Don't know why.
ReplyDeleteWon't play for me either :(
ReplyDeleteSue, Liz, Inger, and River: I'm sorry the video didn't come up for you. I put up a better YouTube. Please let me know if it is back?
ReplyDeleteBy "I can't watch this now," I meant I was at school in class, and I couldn't watch any video. It looked like it was working fine then.
DeleteIt worked and I'm so glad it did. It was truly PRICELESS! Thanks for trying again.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a talented performer! I wonder if he will ever know we have enjoyed him.
DeleteGot video but our sig lite.
ReplyDeletejack ;-)
Dang.
DeleteHopefully, readers could view the amazing airline steward.
ReplyDeleteI'd be worried about sitting next to that woman with a cough more than the plane crashing nowadays!
ReplyDeleteYes, I wondered about it.
Delete