Okay the holidays have gotten to you. RELAX and eat your cake. Thanks for the smiles and a belly laugh. And YEP I feel like the guy pushing the cab of the truck sometimes. LOL Be safe. And at this rate you had better be careful, you are living dangerously this close to Christmas. Sherry & jack in Florida (again) a little confused at the weather, I think we are in Georgia. Sherry & jack
Big, big smiles. I have worked with people like the man in the first. They 'look' like they are helping - and achieve nothing. Indeed their additional weight makes everyone else's job harder...
I can't stop laughing, the first two have me rolling on the floor howling. the first one is priceless
ReplyDeleteHowling is a great thing to do at any given time.
DeleteAll I can say is that you picked a good header for thins post.
ReplyDeleteIt works for me.
DeleteOkay the holidays have gotten to you. RELAX and eat your cake.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the smiles and a belly laugh. And YEP I feel like the guy pushing the cab of the truck sometimes. LOL
Be safe. And at this rate you had better be careful, you are living dangerously this close to Christmas.
Sherry & jack in Florida (again) a little confused at the weather, I think we are in Georgia.
Sherry & jack
Are you watching the on coming storms?
DeleteOh, that toilet roll cake!
ReplyDeleteIt looked too much like TP. I wonder how the cake artist managed that.
DeleteBig, big smiles.
ReplyDeleteI have worked with people like the man in the first. They 'look' like they are helping - and achieve nothing. Indeed their additional weight makes everyone else's job harder...
Oh, I wonder if he has any idea about his popularity.
DeleteNathan is hilarious with his findings in the turkey's "area". It's just too funny. I'll have a giggle and a smile all day.
ReplyDeleteLet's face it: a Turkey penis has to be mighty small. Just saying.
DeleteI look very the guy pushing the truck. Maybe he knows something that we do not :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think so, but I'm not the one pushing the truck.
DeleteTop pic is upper management at my work
ReplyDeleteOH. That is sad.
DeleteThe absolute perfect cake for this year.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the Cake Wreck site would provide instructions.
DeleteI'm going to be smiling all day after seeing these.
ReplyDeleteGood thing to do on a Wednesday.
DeleteHeeheehee! Thank you, i needed that!
ReplyDeleteAlways try to please!
DeleteHappy belated!
ReplyDeleteThanks! No toilet paper cake, though.
DeleteThat first one had me rolling and the video of boy and the turkey was priceless. Loved the TP cake. Some cake artists are incredible.
ReplyDeleteThat man on the truck bed pushing the cab gets me every time.
DeleteYou had me at the turkey videpo!
ReplyDeleteTotally understood his gagging.
DeleteAnd the guy pushing from the truck bed!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe that!! Man. His wife must struggle to understand him.
Delete