One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
One of my favourite carols! I enjoyed that, thanks!
This really takes me every time.
What a beautiful rendition of this song. Each time I hear it brings thrills. Can't sit still in my chair.Have a joyous Christmas.
I want to join them!
I love this song! And it's so wonderful to see those beautiful young faces and hear those beautiful young voices!
They are precious.
I cannot understand the words, but love the enthusiasm... I miss my hearing, but glad I still have my sight. LOLLove itSherry & jack
This would be a song that is hard to understand.
Merry Christmas.
God bless you and fill you with His Spirit.
Perfect. Just perfect. Merry Christmas!
I love this song, esp. with acapella.
Amen!
But word to say after hearing this!
One of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
I think this song hits many people well.
Amen!!
Indeed.
Tis the season
It is the season for such beauty.
That is beautiful!
So true.
I didn't listen yet, I'm rather wishing the season was over right now.
Had enough of the commercials?
A really different rendition to an all time favorite of mine.
Is is such a striking song.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
One of my favourite carols! I enjoyed that, thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis really takes me every time.
DeleteWhat a beautiful rendition of this song. Each time I hear it brings thrills. Can't sit still in my chair.
ReplyDeleteHave a joyous Christmas.
I want to join them!
DeleteI love this song! And it's so wonderful to see those beautiful young faces and hear those beautiful young voices!
ReplyDeleteThey are precious.
DeleteI cannot understand the words, but love the enthusiasm... I miss my hearing, but glad I still have my sight. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove it
Sherry & jack
This would be a song that is hard to understand.
DeleteMerry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and fill you with His Spirit.
DeletePerfect. Just perfect. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love this song, esp. with acapella.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteBut word to say after hearing this!
DeleteOne of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI think this song hits many people well.
DeleteAmen!!
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteTis the season
ReplyDeleteIt is the season for such beauty.
DeleteThat is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo true.
DeleteI didn't listen yet, I'm rather wishing the season was over right now.
ReplyDeleteHad enough of the commercials?
DeleteA really different rendition to an all time favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteIs is such a striking song.
Delete