![]() |
| Source
Towers as dust rises
Pillars of creation
Eaten by brilliant light
Divided and torn
Infants emerge
Fire explodes
Streams of gas
Towering peaks
Arrows sail
God's Heaven
Thus magnificent photo from the Hubble Telescope has been provided by Carolyn at Words and Worlds. Please visit her site and find some excellent words and thoughts theres.
|
One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
blog Followers
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Let There Be Light
\
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like that!
ReplyDeleteAmazing images
DeleteCaptures it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteWe can see only a part of this creation.
DeletePretty.
ReplyDeleteMore than just pretty--outstandingly beautiful.
DeleteWow....that's all I got...just Wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat we have seen cannot equal what we will see. Wow, indeed.
DeleteA powerful, beautiful, incredible miracle.
ReplyDeleteAnd a great illustration of that majesty through your words.
Words are not enough to describe God's creation.
DeleteI always think of the Bible when someone says, "Let there be light." :)
ReplyDeleteThat line always always speaks of God's infinite creation.
DeleteFor a brief spell you sent me into the infinite realm of contemplation. It's all far bigger than my mind can reach.
ReplyDelete“Who has known the mind of the Lord? Romans 11:33-36
Delete. Our minds cannot comprehend God's concept of time, which puts us in a place of trusting Him for His perfect timing in all things. : Daniel 11; Jude 1
I looked these up; I was curious. It is bigger.
Wow is all I've got.
ReplyDeleteThat the only word that expresses my thoughts, too.
Delete