One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
Need a jack to come to passWith a whack he'd beat ones ummm mass?
Clever man.
Need an ace
Where is an ace when you really need one?
Where is the joker when you need him?
Probably run off with that ace.
Interesting take. I have something a bit different in mind, but it will take time to work out.
Delores can be amazing with her choices. She pulls out the best in me.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
Need a jack to come to pass
ReplyDeleteWith a whack he'd beat ones ummm mass?
Clever man.
DeleteNeed an ace
ReplyDeleteWhere is an ace when you really need one?
DeleteWhere is the joker when you need him?
ReplyDeleteProbably run off with that ace.
DeleteInteresting take. I have something a bit different in mind, but it will take time to work out.
ReplyDeleteDelores can be amazing with her choices. She pulls out the best in me.
Delete