One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
World War 1 was a brutal war, different from other wars in history. It had weapons that had never been seen.
War in the trenches
Let us pray for world peace.God bless.
Peace, it seems difficult to achieve.
A middle school teacher explained it to her class thusly: "It didn't make a lot of sense".
WW1 was a difficult war on all fronts. The actual horror was difficult for the people at the home front to understand. Technology was bigger than one could never expected,
I cannot hear the song about Willie McBride without crying. It took me forever to find the Answer song's lyrics. I have them saved.
I can hear them in my brain now. Well written and sung.
War is a horror and I would love to find a way to stop it.
When Christ returns to our world...
I do pray for peace ...All the best Jan
We do pray for peace as defined by God, Looking at other countries, the ones there see peace as conquering.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
Let us pray for world peace.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Peace, it seems difficult to achieve.
DeleteA middle school teacher explained it to her class thusly: "It didn't make a lot of sense".
ReplyDeleteWW1 was a difficult war on all fronts. The actual horror was difficult for the people at the home front to understand. Technology was bigger than one could never expected,
DeleteI cannot hear the song about Willie McBride without crying. It took me forever to find the Answer song's lyrics. I have them saved.
ReplyDeleteI can hear them in my brain now. Well written and sung.
DeleteWar is a horror and I would love to find a way to stop it.
ReplyDeleteWhen Christ returns to our world...
DeleteI do pray for peace ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
We do pray for peace as defined by God, Looking at other countries, the ones there see peace as conquering.
Delete