blog Followers

Thursday, February 20, 2025

Some e cards

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 If you desire,  you can go to the site address and send one to people who might be or not be your friend. They probably will be amused.

35 comments:

  1. These are so good! Due to Tom's on-again, off-again hearing aids, that one about communication sure hits home. Yes, I may be "stealing" one or more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em. Thanks for the smiles. Hope all is well out on the last coast! We are cooler here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still in Florida?! Here in Murrieta, ca, temps are uncertain. one day it was a delightful 65 deg, and then a few days late it was 79.

      Delete
  3. These are fantastic, Susan! I needed the laugh today. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. Definitely have some friends who need these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were funny. I’ll be swiping a few to text to a couple of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are funny. The first brought out an immediate guffaw before I even realized it was coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all terrific -- thank you for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one makes me think of how when I make up a batch of Private Selection (a Kroger thing) mac and cheese, stirring the sauce packet into the macaroni kinda sounds like applause...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are always so funny, whoever comes up with them is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. My daughter sent me one a few years back, and I giggled as I read it and re-read it.

      Delete
  11. I'm less afraid of the apocalypse than visiting southern California!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great selection ... thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. My local newspaper's billing is giving me heartburn, and I am in the mood for these cards! Thanks for the laugh. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Me, too. It was fun to search through their cards to find these.

      Delete
  15. These are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!