I have grandson who sings professionally, believe or not I have never heard him sing other than rock and pop stuff. I must find out if he has a recording somewhere. He and his bro do do You tube. I gotta check that out. Enjoyed the visit. I wish I could actually hear music now. Love from NC
Wow, just beautiful. What an amazing version of Angels we Have Heard On High...so powerful. I think if God has a voice it sounds like this! Happy New Year Susan
I found him last year when I heard him do Amazing Grace. Incredible.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing his variety.
DeleteHe has a beautiful rich voice. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteRich is a great word.
DeleteThanks for letting us know about this talented artist, Susan. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHe is talented, well educated in music. Julliard?
DeleteI have grandson who sings professionally, believe or not I have never heard him sing other than rock and pop stuff. I must find out if he has a recording somewhere. He and his bro do do You tube. I gotta check that out. Enjoyed the visit. I wish I could actually hear music now.
ReplyDeleteLove from NC
Your gr-son must absolutely send something to you.
DeleteWonderful! Thank you for sharing. All the very best for the New Year...and for all of 2025. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd to you as well.
DeleteWow, just beautiful. What an amazing version of Angels we Have Heard On High...so powerful. I think if God has a voice it sounds like this! Happy New Year Susan
ReplyDeleteHe has a vibrant voice. Talented, so talented.
Delete