YouTube Chevrolet station wagon
I wish my grandmother was still here. I would love to take Grandma Cardiff in an old black Ford like they used to drive around. Taking her to places that were important to her would be awesome.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Hug all and love them!
Remember those who made Christmas for their family!
Rejoice!
Christ was born for all people and died for their salvation. He rose up to Heaven for us!
my mother loved to ride, she wanted to be driven, she did not care what we drove or where we went, her sister was the same way. Daddy would take us all on Sunday afternoon, down town, that looks like the one in the video. sometimes he parked and we walked to see the windows all decorated up. now its all gone,. but she would not care because she would love to see what has replaced it. she and my aunt loved the ride. a few years ago I got up on saturday morning and said, I am going to call my aunt Pat and take her for a ride. She was only 63. I picked her up and we drove all over the county for 90 minutes, up and down and all around. 3 days later she was dead. we don't even know what from, she just died for no reason. I still believe God whispered to me go ride Pat, it will be her last one.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet sad memory. My dad liked to take us out after church and dinner, driving along field, creeks. We drove through a dying town, Rockport along the MIssissippi in Illinois. I remember them fondly. Aunt Pat sounds like a sensitive person.
DeleteOkay, I'm crying, Susan - tears of joy!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
The ad lasts about 5 minutes, and I have rewatched it.
DeleteSo many sad memories this time of year. And joyous ones.
ReplyDeleteHow the granddaughter thot of such a perfect gift would be unexpected. Her family were taught a lesson.
DeleteI think the thing I like most about Christmas is that modern traditions make us take the time to let people know we love them. Things we should do all year long come forward at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteKindness is not reserved for Christmas.
DeleteREST your hand.
ReplyDeleteI take off my hand splint when I get up, put it on after b-fast. Today I will wear most of the day, do my therapy exercises. Hard to do. Dang.
DeleteOne of the best commercial spots ever! (Well, that tied for Amazon's senior citizen sledding.)
ReplyDeleteOold folks sledding? I'd so love that.
DeleteDamn! You do know how to make a person cry.
ReplyDeleteYup. Twice.
DeleteMake the most of every day. Happy Christmas, friend.
ReplyDeleteIndeed - tis the season to remember and appreciate old and new. My grandmother made the best decorated butter cookies. No one else can seem to duplicate them. Also my mother loved Christmas time. I miss her the most!
ReplyDeletePT Gifera Odo Technology terus berinovasi dan menghadirkan solusi terbaik untuk kebutuhan kolaborasi modern. Jika Anda mencari Interactive Flat Panel termurah di Indonesia sekaligus layanan profesional untuk pengadaan Smart Meeting Room, Gifera adalah partner yang tepat untuk mendukung transformasi digital organisasi Anda.
ReplyDelete