Susan, I'm so sorry to hear this! Yes, I will continue my prayers for you, my friend. Hope your Advent season and Christmas are bleseed for you and yours!
Oh no! Hang in there. Praying for a fast recovery.
I saw the songwriter of MDYK, Mark Lowry, twice in concert and pretty much front row seats, once in Branson and the other at my church in Springfield. He's hilarious and sings beautifully.
Also, my daughter and I used to sing this MDYK each Christmas when we were both younger at our old church.
I use talk to text on windows desktop, on chrome book and both phones. would be lost with out it. on windows and laptop just search in the bottom search bar talk to text and it will take you where to turn it on. I can even use it in email. tap tiny microphone and talk, works best with my southern accent if I say words with spaces. ha ha. i am fighting depression due to hubby health issues and mine too. is truly sucks.
STOP IT! We laugh around here when we remember a comedy scene with a person with the Psychiatrist after stating they were depressed his instructions were "Just STOP it!." Take care of yourself, we did enjoy the entry...
It's only normal to be a bit depressed. It means you are getting better believe it or not. You are at the stage where you want to do things and can't. It makes you frustrated and that depresses you. So just keep healing. The frustration and depression will leave as soon as you are just a bit better. While you are healing just remember what Jim Leyland did. He was just elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. He had been waiting for the call that seemed not to be coming. As his wife and son were walking up to his room the phone rang. His wife asked who the woman on the phone was. Leyland looked up and said, "Jake from State Farm."
Susan, I'm so sorry to hear this! Yes, I will continue my prayers for you, my friend. Hope your Advent season and Christmas are bleseed for you and yours!
ReplyDeleteTo you as well. I appreciate your prayers.
DeleteIt has to be so hard to not use something that has been your tool for so long. Let God guide you in other pursuits until He is ready.
ReplyDeleteThat is my issue. I was a teacher, full of organization, and it is hard to let go of that.
DeleteYikes, I'm sorry. It's too bad voice to text doesn't work as well as it should. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI have not tried that. My daughter keeps saying to try it.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Hang in there. Praying for a fast recovery.
ReplyDeleteI saw the songwriter of MDYK, Mark Lowry, twice in concert and pretty much front row seats, once in Branson and the other at my church in Springfield. He's hilarious and sings beautifully.
Also, my daughter and I used to sing this MDYK each Christmas when we were both younger at our old church.
Feel better soon!
Teresa
It was performed during our Easter program. I was in tears.
DeleteThank you for sharing this video of the amazing song I love. I am praying for healing for you and a lifting of your spirits.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Depression flutters through the day. this surgery took place on Sept. 6. Dr. said it will be a long time healing.
DeleteDepression is a monster, I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry to read that your wrist is giving you grief. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful to listen to. Rest that hand and wrist now.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are having setbacks. Don't try to do too much. Give it time to heal. Give God time to heal it.
ReplyDeleteI use talk to text on windows desktop, on chrome book and both phones. would be lost with out it. on windows and laptop just search in the bottom search bar talk to text and it will take you where to turn it on. I can even use it in email. tap tiny microphone and talk, works best with my southern accent if I say words with spaces. ha ha. i am fighting depression due to hubby health issues and mine too. is truly sucks.
ReplyDeleteSTOP IT! We laugh around here when we remember a comedy scene with a person with the Psychiatrist after stating they were depressed his instructions were "Just STOP it!."
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself, we did enjoy the entry...
It's only normal to be a bit depressed. It means you are getting better believe it or not. You are at the stage where you want to do things and can't. It makes you frustrated and that depresses you. So just keep healing. The frustration and depression will leave as soon as you are just a bit better. While you are healing just remember what Jim Leyland did. He was just elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. He had been waiting for the call that seemed not to be coming. As his wife and son were walking up to his room the phone rang. His wife asked who the woman on the phone was. Leyland looked up and said, "Jake from State Farm."
ReplyDeletedepression is challenge indeed but i am sure you will win with your wisdom undefeated !
ReplyDelete