blog Followers

Monday, December 11, 2023

Beth-la-ha--ha--ham follow the star


Now, during all these shows--Scrooged, White Christmas, Christmas Story (Red Rider BBgun with a compass in the stock), Rudolph, etc.--it is time for the real story of Christmas to be heard and seen.

And, who better to do this is are children at Southland Christian Church.


Rejoice! For unto us has been born a Saviour...

Now you know what really happened.


This is a re-post from 2017 Christmas. From the mouths of children....

"She was just doing laundry and then the angel just appeared and she was really scared,"    

18 comments:

  1. now i am pondering just what would happen today if this happened today. really cute and gets the point accross. adorable little boys. hope you are not in to much pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just back from surgeon dr., and he loved my hand! He released me from wearing a brace. He was pleased my range of motion. Arthritis my enemy.

      Delete
  2. I love to know children's take on all sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These little guys understand God better than we do.

      Delete
  3. This has to be one of the sweetest thing I've ever seen, Susan! Kids will say the darndest things, won't they?
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember alll the school Christmas plays. Not like this, but good.

      Delete
  4. That was so cute! I hadda go to the link and share it on FB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I had hoped that someone would check it all out!

      Delete
  5. Love it. good post and yes Kids can use an imagination...
    Sherry & jack cool in Florida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the truth. They also have an innocent wisdom.

      Delete
  6. That was fun to watch. I'm glad the gifts were diapers and wipes, so much better than frankincense and myrrh. More practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diapers and wipes! One of them must have a baby in the house.

      Delete
  7. Jesus needs to come back and start kicking some ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have that right. I believe that we are in a turning point in history. God has a plan.

      Delete
  8. That is one of the cutest videos I've ever seen. I'll give it to the children; those gifts were quite practical. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!