So, are children currently becoming more verbal than ever thought possible. Oh, there were always some tantrum and manic out bursts. But this? Oh, hell no.
Linda? Poor lady. And putting a fellow toddler in a headlock? Oh, baby.
Verbal skills are off the charts. Great determined spirit. Never give in to someone who is not in charge. You can do anything, girls.
Just keep an eye on these charmers.
Darling! And yes, I've seen that kind of verbal advancement with our guys too -- especially the younger one, who probably absorbs a lot from his brother.
ReplyDeleteI have two grandsons and their 2 yr. old sister.
DeleteShe will set them aright in a few years.
Yes, that was adorable.
ReplyDeleteWe all need to find that joy.
DeleteWatch out.
ReplyDeleteToddlers are fast.
Deletethis to me is not cute and is just wrong. they are learning things they should not know and will be the ones fighting in schools and giving the teachers a hard time because they are allowed to it at home.
ReplyDeleteThe world is actually run by toddlers.
DeleteThese are good examples of why I think these are the best age of people. These are little ones who can express themselves, they've learned that people listen to them, and they are completely unfiltered. Age and training takes this out of them but for now they are looking for boundaries.
ReplyDeleteWell written.
DeleteI was shocked once with the twins in the back seat at about 4yrs old. I made a statement and one of them said, "In my opinion Grandpa I wouldn't do it that way.:
ReplyDelete"IN YOUR OPINION?"
"Yes Grandpa, everyone has an opinion!"
They have their own families now, and I still remind them of that occasion.
I hope you tell your stories of their parents' lives. Every adult child needs to hear about their crimes.
DeleteThey are precocious, and oh they can pop out with the most amazing things.
ReplyDeleteI find myself agreeing somewhat with MadSnapper, if these kids grow up doing this stuff and people think it is cute they might not learn when to stop. We don't want the old days of "seen and not heard" but they do need to learn boundaries. Answering back to teachers might seem cute at kindergaren age but not when they are older and have gotten away with such behaviour for years. I can hear some parents objecting to my words, "nobody gonna tell my kid what to do!"
ReplyDeleteSo true. I laugh at the "bad little girl" .
Deleteshe is brilliant. God help her parents when she hits 14.
oh my god the first one pulled my eyes out almost hahaha what a little lady with big brain and mouth lol
ReplyDeletethe second reminds me same fight between my sister and middle son when he was hardly an year old
third one makes me proud lol
thanks for burst of joy Susan :)
good choices. You have such a way with wit.
Delete