blog Followers

Friday, February 17, 2023

Little Children praising the Lord

 

Teach your children.Teach your children.

The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Romans 8:16 | NIV


I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:4

Children's children are the crown of old men;
and the glory of children are their fathers.
Proverbs 17:6 | KJV



 This was originally  published in 2015.. This past weekend, we spent time with 4 of our 7 grand-kids, when our progeny held a 50th wedding anniversary with family.  It was incredible. Being with children shows us that we did a good job raising our own children.  We are so blessed by our God.


  

12 comments:

  1. That's great you got to spend time with the kids and the family. Sounds like you raised them right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a precious time together. Husband's 4 siblings (5th live in Utah) visited and learned about new things in their lives.

      Delete
  2. I have found no job in my life more important than being a parent. I'm glad you had a good time with your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention that children are the shine in their mothers' eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now their children are equally special in our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I taught my children. I taught them their letters, numbers, colours, respect for others and that money must be earned so they are all now solid working citizens raising their children the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a mom whose main purpose was to do all the things that needed to be done. Our adult offspring think we were good parents.

      Delete
  6. Spending time with the baby grands is one of my most favorite things to do. :) Do you ever get all 7 together?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear one of the most precious video i ever watched !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    each word seemed encoded on his soul ,may he live blessed life !amen
    yes growing children is priceless opportunity and we are very lucky to have it
    hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessed is right! Can't help but love being a grandparent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely that you got to spend time with 4 of your 7 grand-kids, special times.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!