blog Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

I'm good,- living life just like I should

    School can never be this fun. Sixth grader



   Dance when your heart
Cries out for the joy

 
Dance, dance
Let the music flow!

I always wonder what the children are thinking.

11 comments:

  1. The two girls are going to be a handful when they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one - actually, what was wrong with the rest of the kids? (When the kids perform at our church, there are always moves to make!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having been in programs like those, they do become handfuls.

      Delete
  3. I've seen that last video and that little girl is so good! What confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things make me laugh at these videos. The kids are adorable and I love the freedom to be who they are! The parents laughing are just as funny. The first video has the perfect kids up front who will grow up beautiful but no imagination! What makes me laugh at the second one is not the girl doing the funny faces and moves...which is very cute..but the little girl next to her with her face in the stuffed animal and not making a move. Don't you wonder what she'll grow up to be? Maybe she's just super shy! Thanks for the laughs though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Alex J Cavanaugh, what is wrong with the rest of the kids? Standing like a wooden post, barely opening their mouths, and the boy directly in front didn't even do that, mouth shut the whole time.
    I think that happy boy possibly has a great future in the entertainment business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some kids laugh and some roll their eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!