We will watch those "..... got talent" programs. The performers auditioning are singing, dancing, or something their hearts out. But the young performers steal the show and everything else.
What can be said about such talented and precious these children are, except to sing their praises. These are the ones to bring joy in music.
Those young singers are amazing! That's probably the best I've heard the National Anthem! That young, autistic young man was also an inspiration and brought tears to my eyes. So humbling to think that we have all our senses and perhaps no disabilities yet we fail to embrace our own talents. It's wonderful to see these special kiddos perform. I've seen the video of that sweet little girl doing her own movements at the school program and of course it makes you laugh. But I always have to also smile at the little girl next to her with her eyes covered with her stuffed animal. I guess it's not her thing to join in on stage! That toddler will probably have a career in flamingo dancing one day! Too cute! Thanks for the smiles and good feelings tonight!
ReplyDeletethat girl, my goodness. She had the audience with her. The little girl holding the stuff. animal, what must her family must think.
DeleteSome of those kids are going to have a great career singing.
ReplyDeleteThey will for sure.
DeleteI can NOT listen to the national anthem when it is so drawn out like that. I love the toddler doing the flamenco.
ReplyDeleteI understand. That 7 year old girl! Oh my what talent.
DeleteChildren and pets steal the show, and these kids will go far.
ReplyDeleteYou can always enjoy the theft.
DeleteThey are all too talented. I'm humbled and, yes, full of joy.
ReplyDeletethat little boy! Oh my
DeleteBless you and thank you for sharing these :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Glad to hear you enjoy these as well.
DeleteKids performing can be fun and amazing.
ReplyDeleteThey are so creative.
Delete