Daddies sometimes do the most incredible things for their children.
Military daddy
Tic Toc along
Dave Eubank
Daddies all over the world hold a love for their own children that no one can define. To give all you have to save a child, knowing that this is God's will and His gift to you is to be brave and feel compassion for a stranger, a sweet little girl who has lost all.
Love this. My dad once rescued me from a herd of stampeding reindeer, believe it or not. So my Hero, my Dad, miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou would win any prize for this
Delete1
Great videos!
ReplyDeleteLittle ballerina is so precious.
DeleteGood examples of why we need Dads.
ReplyDeleteSo true.
DeleteThe last video is not available in my country.
ReplyDeleteI wonder why.
DeleteThat last video is an old one. I think Charlie Rose has been gone a while.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised Dave didn't try and bring the girl back to the states. She would have a better chance to survive.
The last hope was that the local mayor and wife would adopt her.
DeleteHow nice.
ReplyDeleteDancing would be a special treat.
DeleteThank you for posting these. A great Dad does what he has to do.
ReplyDeleteThese are such sweet photos.
DeleteMuy cierto bello pensamiento geniales videos. Te mando un beso
ReplyDeleteY gracias a usted.
DeleteThe only time I ever danced with my dad was once around the floor at my wedding, then my brand new husband took over. He did trade his "go to work bike" for a girls bicycle for me when I was ten or eleven though.
ReplyDeleteMy only dance was when I was 6 yr old.
DeleteMy dad was super special, I just wish I had told him. Good entry good videos, THANKS
ReplyDeleteSherry & jack working in the yard.
Same here. What are you planting in your garden?
DeleteWonderful videos. I miss my Dad everyday. He died in 1976. He was such a great man!
ReplyDeleteThe memories always give me joy.
Deletenice videos dear Susan
ReplyDeletei am thankful that my father tried hard to support his family during unfriendly circumstances throughout his life .i love and miss him
blessings!
I am sorry to hear about his passing.
DeleteHello from Idaho, hope your doing well. Stop in from "Law of Gravity"
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
I would love some coffee today, right now.
DeleteThanks for the wonderful videos. My dad was always there for me, and cheered me on when I finally made my first school play. Happy 4th, Susan!
ReplyDeleteJulie
I enjoy the first "ballerina".
DeleteThanks for sharing these amazing Noon discount code updates. I was looking for a valid Noon promo code UAE for electronics and finally found a working one here. The savings on mobiles and home appliances are really impressive this season.
ReplyDeleteMore info follow below the links
Best Noon discount codes and deals
Best Noon discount codes uae
Noon promo codes uae
Noon coupon codes and deals
Noon discount codes uae and deals
Great content with clear insights. It shows why New Era Public School is one of the dependable Dwarka schools, offering balanced academics along with sports, activities, and value-based learning.
ReplyDeleteMore Info:-
Best Schools in Dwarka Delhi
Dwarka schools
Best School in Dwarka
Great content ! The explanation of offers during the Ramadan Sale feels practical and honest. This kind of guidance really helps shoppers plan better and get extra value with a Sun and Sand Sports Coupon Code.
ReplyDeleteGreat article! Finding the Best kids school Rajouri Garden is very important for parents who want quality education with a caring environment. This blog really helps in understanding what to look for in a good school. Thanks for sharing such useful information!
ReplyDeleteMore info:-
play School
preschool
Best Play in School in Rajouri Garden
You’ve covered an important point here. Verified Coupons not only help with savings but also enhance the overall customer experience. Reliable discounts encourage repeat purchases and customer loyalty. It’s great to see content that educates shoppers on using authentic coupon sources effectively.
ReplyDeleteMore info:-
Promo Codes
Verified Coupons
Cashback Offers 2026
Thanks for providing such valuable information—this will surely guide my purchase! I was searching for a reliable furniture store near me and came across your blog. the tips and insights you’ve shared are really helpful for anyone looking to buy quality furniture.
ReplyDeletebest furniture shop near me