![]() |
| Quotes |
Rush in hopeless circles
Searching for truth,
At the age of not believing
Make-believe is gone.
Set aside heroes,
Put imagination on a shelf.
All has become an
Age of not believing,
And self doubting.
A Castaway
No one hears.
A barren isle
On a lonely sea.
Where are endings with smiles?
Where did those dreams go ?
Face
The age of not believing.
Face
All that was ever known.
Start believing.
Something
Marvelous can be true.
Bedknobs and Broomsticks was a favorite of my family and I still love it.
Angela Lancaster is 93 yrs. old and apparently still feisty.

That's something we all need to remember!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is indeed.
DeleteAhhh when you said:
ReplyDeleteAt the age of not believing
Make-believe is gone..............
set my mind to thinking how true that is in so many ways.
I love the way you throw the curve, but make a hit!
NEAT
Sherry & jack
Writing and dreaming are interlocked.
DeleteThankfully, I still am pretty heavily make-believe...
ReplyDeleteThen you will do just fine.
DeleteMake believe and dreams are an integral part of who I am.
ReplyDeleteIn my writing, those are the very elements that I use.
DeleteMy imagination and the friend left me awhile back. Damn adulthood.
ReplyDeleteDang it. Adulthood has to be clung to.
DeleteAngela Lansbury - what a great actress!
ReplyDeleteShe surely is! We have re-watched Murder, She Said so many times.
DeleteI hope I never stop dreaming- great post- hope you're doing well
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your name!!
DeleteI did enjoy Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Your slippers should arrive tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
DeleteDon't stop believing, good things come to those who wait.
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun movie.
It was fun. After the movie, I read the book. Like all movies, liberties were taken.
DeleteMy believing is right along with my hope for our planet. Both surviving but on life support.
ReplyDeleteI'm a realist, not a dreamer, but I see dreamy things in nature, animals, children and old people. I believe in goodness, empathy, love even, but not sure how it will all work out for the future.
ReplyDeleteNo one ever knows what is in the future.
DeleteSusan:
ReplyDeleteI think that the day my "inner child" truly grows up will be the day I start taking that long dirt-nap.
Very good post and great comments.
well said. A long dirt nap, yes.
Delete