Watching the protests in the streets, I too wonder. Will people keep yelling and complaining? Will they get back to work? Or maybe they don't have jobs. Maybe the government takes care of them.
There isn't much else anyone can do. I am certain there are plots for assignation, but that is truly from a nation who seeks evil. This is how I felt when Obama was elected.
Computers with emails - priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteFalling from the sky!
DeleteHopefully it is over, but I doubt it.
ReplyDeleteI doubt it as well. there will be more.
DeleteCanada will be the winner in this with all the people and their money looking to move there. I wish I could join them.
ReplyDeleteWe will have to see if those decisions were real or just declarations.
DeleteCan't wait to see your new president in action in a meeting with Putin. Now THAT will be priceless.
ReplyDeleteThat and more will also be pricelss.
DeleteHi Susan - great video of Cumberbatch (sigh!!) ... life will be interesting on the world stage ... cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteWhat happens next with Obama's next months will be interesting to follow.
DeleteOver?
ReplyDeleteNot from where I’m sitting. The mud-slinging may be over but now comes reality.
Watching the protests in the streets, I too wonder. Will people keep yelling and complaining? Will they get back to work? Or maybe they don't have jobs. Maybe the government takes care of them.
DeleteThat is what I wrote in my last post. It is not over. More will come.
DeleteReality will have to occur and support for a new President will have to happen as well.
ReplyDeleteCan't. Too. Painful.
ReplyDeleteI've been in a melancholy mood all day.
ReplyDeleteR
I am exhausted. Tho I ceased watching TV all this week, I feel the atmosphere of hate, anger--what will it do? Or lead?
DeleteI imagine you'll all be in 'wait-and-see' mode for quite a while.
ReplyDeleteThere isn't much else anyone can do. I am certain there are plots for assignation, but that is truly from a nation who seeks evil.
DeleteThis is how I felt when Obama was elected.
lololol That was great. https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/why-is-benedict-cumberbatch-hot/3421106
ReplyDeleteOn my way over...Benedict Cumberbatch (sigh)
DeleteI am speechless. I didn't Benedict Cumberbatch (sigh) was so versatile.
Delete