Sometimes an unexpected talent appears. Just shows up, never seen before.
Sometimes that new talent comes in the form of a child.
I hope you can enable this to run. (It may require something I don't understand.) If not, go to this site:Ten years old, in tiger pajamas.
If you could not access that one, there is always a three-year old:
Small packages, amazing talent, and surprising joy.
Re the first: Oh that talent. And dedication.
ReplyDeleteRe the second: Awwww.
After seeing the 1st video, I was speechless, and watched it again.
DeleteThe 2nd one, 3 yr. old Irish dancer was using hard shoes, which are difficult to master, AND he was doing some sophisticated steps, with his back turned.
Indeed, God bless the little children....
The kid with the electric guitar is quite the rockstar! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteand where will he go with this talent?! I hope we hear him again in 10 years.
DeleteIf that's really a ten year old playing guitar like that, I'm going to go sell all of mine...
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can arrange a flight to visit him?
DeleteGifts.
ReplyDeleteThat boy can play!
It is mind-boggling, isn't it?!
DeleteWow, he really can play, if the video is true. It is youtube after all lol The 3 year old can sure go at it too. Kids can surprise
ReplyDeleteThe thing is the the 10 year old guitarist video came from a non-youtube site!
DeleteI love the sweet little face of the 3 yr. old as he dances.
Amazing, both of them.
ReplyDeleteTruly wonderful
DeleteWow. such talent. I hope they go far with it.
ReplyDeleteIn 10 or 15 years, maybe we'll hear about them again.
DeleteReally wonderful.
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteKids can do a lot if given the chance
ReplyDeleteTalent comes through.
DeleteImpressive.
ReplyDeleteTruly impressive.
DeleteThat guitar playing kid is very impressive. I'd like to play half as good as that.
ReplyDeleteLee
Tossing It Out
very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
ReplyDelete