At my age: Regular = brave Expresso = living on the edge, i.e., death wish Decaf = making it through the day and no heart palpitations Better = a cup of decaf tea
Up until about 2 months ago, I had a BAD habit of drinking coffee after 8p.m. and then struggling to sleep at night. The good news? I've managed to cut down on coffee drinking. I hope it lasts.
Tea for me. Or chai. But, while I can no longer drink it, there is something about the smell of coffee... And a shop which sells chocolate and coffee? Olfactroy heaven.
If you want coffee there is no point in drinking Decaf.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts. I usually drink Earl Grey tea, love the smell of coffee.
DeleteI love the smell of good, rich, fresh coffee.
ReplyDeleteAs I get older, I find I love the smell of things much more than I like the taste.
Decaf is not coffee.
The smell of cinnamon rolls is on my list of great smells.Coffee is there as well.
DeleteAt my age:
ReplyDeleteRegular = brave
Expresso = living on the edge, i.e., death wish
Decaf = making it through the day and no heart palpitations
Better = a cup of decaf tea
Since coffee is limited to 1 cup, then regular is great. Expresso? Only for braver and younger than I.
DeleteDrank black when i did
ReplyDeleteWhat do you drink now?
DeleteI adore coffee. Solid black. I have to knock off after supper, though.
ReplyDeleteMy son-in-law has a steady steam of expresso going all day. Glad you are wise, and stop consuming after supper!
DeleteUp until about 2 months ago, I had a BAD habit of drinking coffee after 8p.m. and then struggling to sleep at night.
ReplyDeleteThe good news? I've managed to cut down on coffee drinking.
I hope it lasts.
Keep the good habit going; I once drank way too much coffee until I had a caffeine withdrawal headache. Started cutting back.
DeleteTea for me. Or chai. But, while I can no longer drink it, there is something about the smell of coffee... And a shop which sells chocolate and coffee? Olfactroy heaven.
ReplyDeleteOh yes. I love to stand outside the coffee, chocolate, and cinnamon roll stores in the mall. I do not dare go in.
Delete