One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
Would you? Could you? Will you?
This is about 4 min. long, and worth every minute.
Would I? No.
Another time.
It's beautiful and one I have not heard before. and yes I would and did and still do
This surprised me. It says so much.
The pictures are beautiful and the song is breath-taking.
I was taken away when I heard it.
Thank you, Susan, for blessing us with this beautiful song here today. Yes, I am following Him and always will.
I am alive because God saved me, held me, and reminded me that He loves me.
It's not easy, but it is always worth it. My heart grieves for the ones I love who won't.
Mine as well.
Thank you for posting this, Susan. God bless.
It says so much.
Yes, I would and do!
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
Would I? No.
ReplyDeleteAnother time.
DeleteIt's beautiful and one I have not heard before. and yes I would and did and still do
ReplyDeleteThis surprised me. It says so much.
DeleteThe pictures are beautiful and the song is breath-taking.
ReplyDeleteI was taken away when I heard it.
DeleteThank you, Susan, for blessing us with this beautiful song here today. Yes, I am following Him and always will.
ReplyDeleteI am alive because God saved me, held me, and reminded me that He loves me.
DeleteIt's not easy, but it is always worth it. My heart grieves for the ones I love who won't.
ReplyDeleteMine as well.
DeleteThank you for posting this, Susan. God bless.
ReplyDeleteIt says so much.
DeleteYes, I would and do!
ReplyDelete