Education for all people, or dogs....





Gary Larson was born in 1950, which means he should technically still alive. (my husband--1950; me--1951) The man is brilliant, off the beaten path. Info about him and his life, can be found Gary Larson--darn brilliant
Larson writes and creates a world where cows are devious but creative. He like to feature animals of all sorts, but I think cows were special to him.
The second cartoon was the boy at the door of the Gifted students. It made total sense to this teacher who taught really intelligent students.
I hope you enjoy and appreciate this artist who can tell amazing stories of these unusual cartoons.
Great humour.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Glad you enjoyed it.
DeleteI love these so much I went through twice and shoed the mechanic declined to Bob and he showed. he is a mechanic. I howed at the karate one twice... these are amazing and I have never seen him or heard of him and his work. thanks for the giggles... I have to say I did not laugh much at the push on the pull door because I do it a lot and it makes me feel so stupid.
ReplyDelete
DeleteI do the same with the doors. I once tried to open a door for a good minute before my hubby laughed and opened it for me.
All amusing and enjoyable dear Susan👌😀
ReplyDeleteYes the boy pulling the door had me more 😂
Smart people can be headache lol
Wishing you all the goodness ,love and happiness my friend ♥️
all of my children were identified as gifted, and their personalities reflected them.
DeleteThey were fun. I agree about gifted people... not always logical.
ReplyDeleteGifted people have struggles.
DeleteYes, very familiar with that second one. It's funny because it's true.
ReplyDeleteso true.
DeleteI love Gary Larson. His humor just gels with me. And so I love every single one of these! I needed a lift today and thank you for providing it! I'm still smiling!
ReplyDeleteGlad to provided some joy! Larson does that for me.
DeleteThe one for the gifted school gets me laughing every time I see it.
ReplyDeleteexactly. I picture that boy being a dinosaur expert.
DeleteThanks for the smiles, I cracked up about the Gifted School.
ReplyDeleteSome people are just blessed with a WIT that grabs you!
He is brilliant.
DeleteGary Larson's fabulous. I was so sad when he stopped doing cartoons daily in the paper. Bizzaro took its place, but it's not the same.
ReplyDeleteMe, as well. He compiles his work and publishes it. I have/had one of his books with amazing cartoons.
DeleteAlive and still active on X...
ReplyDeleteLarson is a brilliant cartoonist. His humor and viewpoint comes out so easily.
Delete